Netflix Movie Fans

Xray's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

Instant watch questions

Hi, I have 2 Insignia players hooked up, one for me and one for my daughters, here are a couple questions.* Is there a way to separate our…

Started by Xray in Instant Watching

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by EvilMonkey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Lucy     2014   R   89 min   5/10 Silly action film by Luc Besson. A French film imitating a Taiwanese (or Hong Kong) action flick - all car chases, shoot 'em ups and the occasional bit of magic by…"
10 minutes ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Cutler had one good week (week 1?). After that I soon dropped him. Let's face it, not many quarterbacks can do a Tom Brady in a single season. Did enjoy the beatdown in KC, though. Heh "
1 hour ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
2 hours ago
Pihk replied to joseph's discussion 'Best nude movie scene?'
"Shame - Fassbender has the most adorable penis!"
3 hours ago
arbjrm replied to perkin-warbeck's discussion 'Netflix Instant star ratings inflated'
"I just called Netflix. I reported this some time ago but nothing happened. This time the rep spent quite a while trying to help and spoke with an engineer who said they knew about the problem and were trying to fix it.  It wasn't clear to…"
4 hours ago
eviltimes left a comment for Knaldskalle
"Tillykke med fødselsdagen! "
4 hours ago
Johnny replied to perkin-warbeck's discussion 'Netflix Instant star ratings inflated'
"I see the same thing.  Most new entries to my instant queue predict I will give it between 4 & 5 stars. What's really crazy about it it that if I have the same movie in my DVD queue and in my instant queue, they consistently predict at…"
5 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"It's that time of year when TE and RB are breaking down.  I swear there isn't a single decent TE left out there in our little league."
5 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"I saw him 2 weeks ago and snapped him up.  The only problem he has is those wobbly throws from Eli.  He can break faster that any defender - just amazing.  Before the game he practices the one hand circus catches!  Later on last…"
5 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Northwest Passage--1940 pretty good frontier/action film starring Spencer Tracy, etc. It recounts Major Robert Rogers' 1759 raid on St. Francis, an Abenaki village, during the French and Indian War. As Rogers, Spencer Tracy gives a powerhouse…"
5 hours ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Hey, who has ODB this year? Match winner, unless the rest of your team absolutely sucks. "
5 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"I enjoyed it well enough too.  I think Miller has just about used up all the graphic novel source material, so for the third film, he may have to come up with newer stories."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service