Netflix Movie Fans

isswindy's Discussions (4)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconmissugarmagnolia and gugifur joined Netflix Movie Fans
6 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to missugarmagnolia's discussion 'suspenseful/thriller type movie about a video game/gaming' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Was it Spy Kids 3D - Game Over?"
5 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The House of Mirth (2000)5/5 StarsThis film is simply exquisite. It's pace is stately, like the beautiful Adagio movement from Alessandro Marcello's Oboe concerto in D minor which serves as the film's theme music, the elegant…"
6 hours ago
missugarmagnolia joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
6 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Here’s the Pythagorean theorem (a² + b² = c²) demonstrated visibly: "
8 hours ago
Nerves replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Interesting!"
8 hours ago
David replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Here's another one, which I'll probably have to wait on NF, as I doubt it will show in my area, wait & see: Under The Skin with a nude Scarlett Johansson.  I'm in. "
8 hours ago
"This might be how the statues on Easter Island got to where they ended up: "
8 hours ago
"When a cheetah runs, it quickly rotates its tail to cancel rotational inertia and minimize torque: "
8 hours ago
"This is how dogs drink water: "
8 hours ago
"This is what snake venom does to blood: "
8 hours ago
Baff replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Those are all in my queue (except Lucy which isn't listed on Netflix yet).  Though, a couple of them will likely get removed from my list before they get released on Netflix. I only see movies in the theatre about once every 3 years now."
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service