Netflix Movie Fans

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Baader Meinhof Complex (2008. Germany)-Great movie about the infamous Baader Meinhof Gang, part of the larger Red Army Faction (RAF), a group of left-wing revolutionaries that terrorized Germany from 1967-77, although later generations of that…"
6 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Jay Cutler - Saving my bacon in the second half!"
5 hours ago
Mike07023 is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
7 hours ago
Knaldskalle replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Fantomas is a lot of fun, but I like "Les Vampires" (1915) even better. Feuillade definitely learned from his earlier efforts what worked and what didn't. "
8 hours ago
Knaldskalle replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Its reputation is definitely "worse" than the movie, it's harmless by modern standards. But it still has a touch of elegance that lingers long after the rest of the movie has faded. "
8 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'Answering my "where the HELL is Smack Talk" query' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Champions don't talk like bitches!"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Matt forgot about Peterson.  I might have a chance."
yesterday
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Erotikon (1920)Despite the title there's hardly anything erotic about this drawing room "comedy" except for an extended ballet within the film that the characters attend which features a scantily clad voluptuous woman. The film…"
yesterday
Baff left a comment for Chatty Kathy
"Hey Kathy.  I see you watch a lot of sci-fi & supernatural shows.  I maintain a list of start dates for all of them (there are so many on right now).  You might find it useful."
yesterday
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Leftovers season finished, will return next Summer. Teen Wolf season finish, will return, I think next Summer."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service