Netflix Movie Fans

ErikLeafinson's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw the title of this thread and excitedly clicked it with the intention of recomm…"

ErikLeafinson replied May 20, 2008 to Looking for a good heist film

26 May 22, 2008
Reply by HKfilmlover

"I'd like to work with any horror director I respect (both of your picks are high on…"

ErikLeafinson replied Apr 5, 2008 to

just now

"The Cremaster Cycle. Rubin and Ed. A lot of Asian films."

ErikLeafinson replied Apr 5, 2008 to Titles not on DVD

40 May 2, 2008
Reply by CullensGirl

"That happened such a long time ago reading subtitles is the most natural thing in th…"

ErikLeafinson replied Mar 30, 2008 to The FIRST film that made a HUGE impression on you

114 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Firewater

"Oh man, is that the goofy Kino release with the xylophone music? So bad. You can ge…"

ErikLeafinson replied Mar 30, 2008 to

just now

"Oh cool, I had no idea it had been retitled that, thank you."

ErikLeafinson replied Mar 30, 2008 to Internet Dating Movies?

9 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by ErikLeafinson

"The first foreign film I ever saw was Run Lola Run, on my mother's recommendation, a…"

ErikLeafinson replied Mar 30, 2008 to The FIRST film that made a HUGE impression on you

114 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Firewater

"The comic is wonderful, I love the art. I wish I knew more about horror comics right…"

ErikLeafinson replied Mar 30, 2008 to Oh The Horror of It All

107 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Ailish

"All the Dimension Extreme releases have terrible cover art, which is so ironic becau…"

107 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Ailish

"Yeah, the Hellraiser series actually is reminiscent of the Bond franchise IMO, where…"

107 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Ailish

RSS

Latest Activity

tlatoanitzin replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Horror movie' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"It wasn't that. Anyway awesome movie, how did I miss it before?"
12 hours ago
tlatoanitzin replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Horror movie.' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Yes, that is!, thank you, very much!"
13 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Horror movie' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
14 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Horror movie.' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"It sounds like Spellbinder (1988) https://youtu.be/grW6KXEFkrw"
17 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Pat Benatar - Shadows of the Night  (at maximum volume)  aka Patricia Mae Andrzejewski"
yesterday
MrSpork replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2015-16' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"When Mr. Robot started I really really liked it. Then instead of being about hacking and the evils of corporations it got too bogged down with personal issues and got away from the main theme. I eventually stopped watching. I may or may not watch…"
yesterday
Kevin Johnson is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2015-16' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"The finale of Mr. Robot is being delayed by one week, due to the shooting in Virginia."
Wednesday
Profile Iconbgjones531, NaE and terr joined Netflix Movie Fans
Wednesday
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Jukebox Fun' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Haha Yeah, but it's probably the best part of the whole flick."
Wednesday
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Jukebox Fun' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
" "
Wednesday
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Citizen Cope' in the group Music
Tuesday

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service