Netflix Movie Fans

moseylou's Discussions (1)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes left a comment for Knaldskalle
"Tillykke med fødselsdagen! "
12 minutes ago
Johnny replied to perkin-warbeck's discussion 'Netflix Instant star ratings inflated'
"I see the same thing.  Most new entries to my instant queue predict I will give it between 4 & 5 stars. What's really crazy about it it that if I have the same movie in my DVD queue and in my instant queue, they consistently predict at…"
30 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"It's that time of year when TE and RB are breaking down.  I swear there isn't a single decent TE left out there in our little league."
43 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"I saw him 2 weeks ago and snapped him up.  The only problem he has is those wobbly throws from Eli.  He can break faster that any defender - just amazing.  Before the game he practices the one hand circus catches!  Later on last…"
45 minutes ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Northwest Passage--1940 pretty good frontier/action film starring Spencer Tracy, etc. It recounts Major Robert Rogers' 1759 raid on St. Francis, an Abenaki village, during the French and Indian War. As Rogers, Spencer Tracy gives a powerhouse…"
49 minutes ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Hey, who has ODB this year? Match winner, unless the rest of your team absolutely sucks. "
1 hour ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"I enjoyed it well enough too.  I think Miller has just about used up all the graphic novel source material, so for the third film, he may have to come up with newer stories."
1 hour ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
" "
16 hours ago