All Discussions Tagged 'movie'

There are no discussions yet.

Members

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

Profile IconChristopher Mulai and PrettyStar joined Netflix Movie Fans
22 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
"BrainDead is moving from Mondays to Sundays, there will be no episode this week."
Jul 15
Chicky_the_dream_ is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
Jul 10
SrEd8r commented on eviltimes's group 'NETFLIX Questions'
"At this point, I think I'm on the verge of canceling my DVD plan entirely. I have been waiting over a month for 5 different TV titles, one of which (Scott and Bailey, Series 4) actually dropped back into the Saved queue after 4 weeks...I…"
Jul 8
jariel is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
Jul 4
SrEd8r replied to wowwee123's discussion 'Price Increasing on July 29' in the group NETFLIX Questions
"That was pretty much what I decided. In terms of the percentage of increase (33%), it's a gouge. But in terms of actual dollars more, I don't have a problem paying $24 a year more."
Jul 3
eviltimes replied to wowwee123's discussion 'Price Rising July 29' in the group NETFLIX Questions
"hahahahahahaha! "
Jul 1
SrEd8r replied to wowwee123's discussion 'Price Rising July 29' in the group NETFLIX Questions
"I forgot about that. Hmmmm...I'll have to talk it over with the "other screen.""
Jun 30
SrEd8r replied to wowwee123's discussion 'Price Rising July 29' in the group NETFLIX Questions
"I can't change because my other screen is in another place. Otherwise I'd just change down, because I cannot ever use the HD anyway. I watch with subtitles and even though my web speed was improved, I still can't seem to do HD and…"
Jun 30
stricnin replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
" Yeah I forced my way through season 2. That's why I'm so doubtful that the series finale was exactly what the writer wanted."
Jun 22
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
"Same here. Enjoyed season 1, then in the second season there were a bunch of storylines going on and none of them seemed to have anything to do with each other so I lost interest."
Jun 22
eviltimes replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
"I gave up on Penny Dreadful about halfway thru season 2.  Just got bored.  (And how is it possible to be bored with Eva Green?)"
Jun 22
stricnin replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
"  That's because I was thinking along those lines just yesterday. I read a couple articles about the finale season of a Penny Dreadful, as I've not watched it yet and I am debating if it's worth my time. According to some…"
Jun 22
eviltimes replied to Baff's discussion 'Fantasy/Sci-Fi TV Show Start Dates 2016-17' in the group Baff's Sci Fi TV Listings
"Sad, isn't it. "
Jun 22
"Thinking about past complaints people have had of certain channels always canceling their favorite shows, I was looking through the list of past shows.  The complaints are usually along the lines of: "Network 'X' doesn't…"
Jun 22
"Deadbeat and Penny Dreadful were canceled.  Hunters was moved to midnight and will certainly be canceled."
Jun 20

© 2016   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service