Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (100)

Add a Discussion

There aren't any discussions tagged "movie". Check out photos tagged "movie", blog posts tagged "movie" or videos tagged "movie". Or add and tag your own discussions!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'King Lear' in the group Shake & Stir
"Tonight on most local PBS stations Christopher Plummer explores the history of King Lear. "
6 hours ago
Peter Jack is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
9 hours ago
ocontraire replied to ocontraire's discussion 'Netflix throttling redux?'
" Thanks for your leg work, Nerves. Hopefully good news for us "hard copy' people.  :  )"
11 hours ago
justin6128 replied to ocontraire's discussion 'Netflix throttling redux?'
"that makes alot of sense thanks for posting that"
11 hours ago
Nerves replied to ocontraire's discussion 'Netflix throttling redux?'
"I found this recent post on bogleheads.org: "The increase in the delivery time since the first of the year is almost certainly due to the postal service's "service rationalization" effort. I spoke with someone at Netflix and he…"
21 hours ago
Ando replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"The Virtual Revolution (2010, produced by Russell Barnes) The information contained in this 4 part tv series won't reveal anything revelatory to anyone here but the origins of the idea for the world wide web might come as a surprise to…"
21 hours ago
justin6128 replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"well i made it through 4 movies today i watched.....chef, cassandras dream, chopper and stephen kings a good marriage"
yesterday
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Henry V' in the group Shake & Stir
"Then there's the Hollow Crown series (all three Henry plays), which aired a couple of years ago, produced by the BBC. It's not bad, though not as compelling as the productions we've mentioned, imo. I did find a good streaming version…"
yesterday
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"¡Ay, Carmela! (1990)A very well made film about a trio of touring performers who are forced to entertain Franco's fascist troops during the Spanish Civil War even though their hearts are with the Republicans. Carmen Maura's…"
yesterday
"Interesting bit from Auden in his Lectures on Shakespeare; he apparently felt that much of the poetry that spews from the character of Henry V is deliberately bad - at least, lesser than the language of Henry IV, passages of which (I must…"
yesterday
"He's at least had the intelligence to have stayed away from them; Macbeth never got to be an old king. And Hamlet was never going to be king! Heh."
yesterday
Nerves replied to ocontraire's discussion 'Netflix throttling redux?'
"I've also noticed NF taking an extra day to deliver. Don' think that it's USPS because the DVDs get back in one day. I cancelled my subscription. First they stop Saturday deliveries and now this BS. Motherfuckers."
yesterday

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service