Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (101)

Add a Discussion

There aren't any discussions tagged "movie". Check out photos tagged "movie", blog posts tagged "movie" or videos tagged "movie". Or add and tag your own discussions!

RSS

Latest Activity

MrSpork replied to MrSpork's discussion 'Hello Everyone on Netflix..'
"Dad is going to bankruptcy most likely. I hope that is the best decision that can be made,. I have no idea ??? "
3 hours ago
MrSpork left a comment for MrSpork
"Money will be worse than I thought with nursing home costs. If I don't come back,. it's been a blast. Here is a monkey riding a dog... ha Ha.. Ha! "
4 hours ago
MrSpork replied to MrSpork's discussion 'Hello Everyone on Netflix..'
"Money will be worse than I thought with nursing home costs. If I don't come back,. it's been a blast. Here is a monkey riding a dog... ha Ha.. Ha! "
4 hours ago
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Public Enemy - Night of the Living Baseheads"
5 hours ago
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away"
5 hours ago
"The Power Station - Some Like It Hot"
5 hours ago
"Isaac Hayes - Shaft Soundtrack"
5 hours ago
wowwee123 replied to Adrian's discussion 'Saturday Night Live from the beginning'
"Ummm lol"
14 hours ago
bethb is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
16 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Cyankali (1930) Cyankali is German for cyanide, which was sometimes used to terminate unwanted pregnancies in Germany's Weimar Republic (1918 - 1933). It's a social issue film that brings up the number of women who died from illegal…"
yesterday
Just Gus joined The Real Uncle Bob's group
Thumbnail

Deaf Movie Club

Seeking improved access to Netflix for the hearing impaired, through accurate, thorough labelling of accessable disks, and captioning of streamed films.
yesterday
Just Gus commented on Cindy's group 'Filmmakers on Netflix'
"Not really a film....a rstaged eading of a play I wrtote...I'll post some film projects later. "
yesterday

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service