Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'netflix' (3)

Add a Discussion

There aren't any discussions tagged "netflix". Check out photos tagged "netflix", blog posts tagged "netflix" or videos tagged "netflix". Or add and tag your own discussions!

RSS

Latest Activity

VOOdoID replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2016-17' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I will look now and again to see if there is a suitable group hosting area out there. Fingers crossed but I am less than entirely hopeful. ...I can't wait for The Walking Dead to return Sunday after next on the 14th. Hmmm a return on…"
13 hours ago
eviltimes replied to SmirkTheGonzo's discussion 'Managing TV shows in DVD queue?'
"Got all the original OL's from TPB last year.  Cleaned up VHS - good picture for what it is."
20 hours ago
Mouse replied to SmirkTheGonzo's discussion 'Managing TV shows in DVD queue?'
"Well, it's a crap shoot for sure.  There's no guarantees.   If you are missing something or curious you might could find them  here.  I just found out about the site myself as I was looking for some older Outer…"
21 hours ago
SmirkTheGonzo is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
23 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Evangelion 3.33     2012  Blu Ray delivered Feb 2nd, 2016   UR   120 min  Eng dub   6/10 Spectacular animation, befuddled story line.  How many years will it take for the 4th and final…"
Wednesday
Profile IconVOOdoID and Cece joined Netflix Movie Fans
Wednesday
eviltimes left a comment for Mouse
"Yeah.  I agree with that review.  Spent yesterday afternoon watching 3.33 in BD, and it just leaves you hanging.  Only ordered it in December, 2013.  And there isn't a single blip of info on 4.44 anywhere."
Wednesday
eviltimes left a comment for Mouse
"Oh, I forgot. No, I've never heard of Phoenix.  Can't find a picture of the gilt statue, either.  All the links at Anime News Network don't lead anywhere I can decipher or they 404 out."
Tuesday
eviltimes left a comment for Logan
""Join our insidious little cult of malcontents.""
Tuesday

© 2016   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service