Netflix Movie Fans

Ok so i love the show. Debra messing is one of my fav actresses and i just love her comedic moments on the show. Which brings me to this question...what is your favorite funny moment on the show? Though i love debra's (aka grace) moments my fav would have to be when jack does his cher impressions. It cracks me up every time. I can see him now doing it and singing "if i could turn back time..." lol. So what are yours?

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those were very Karen and Jack are so funny.
i had forgotten all about the water bra. I love that one! i watched it the other night and it was that episode. I was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe.
I think the funniest character on Will and Grace is jack. He is too much. I laugh so hard whenever he is on the screen.

I want her pants...

And here is a best of Karen Walker For some reason the embeded part doesn't work. Mr. Tinkles that part you were talking about is in that video.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"New England crushed by KC?  What?"
2 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
3 hours ago
" "
4 hours ago
Pihk left a comment for Pihk
" "
6 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Sunday numbers. Once Upon a Time: 3.4   Very strong season opener. Resurrection: 2.2  Not bad, but it lost a huge number of viewers from its OUaT lead-in."
7 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Vampire Diaries season starts Thursday. Star Wars Rebels pilot airs Friday. Lottery season finished, and likely canceled."
8 hours ago
BadRonald is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
10 hours ago
" "
13 hours ago
" "
13 hours ago
" "
13 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Wild Bunch (1969)=I've seen The Wild Bunch several times, so this time I watched it with COMMENTARY by three noted film historians.  Director Sam Peckinpaugh was at the height of his powers for this film.  One thing I learned from…"
14 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Midnight Express (1978) Special Features review=   Based on the true story story of Billy Hayes, who is busted for carrying two kilos of hashish and sentenced to 30 years in a Turkish prison, where he endures horrifying treatment.  …"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service