Netflix Movie Fans

ok so i would like recomendations for halloween movies and cartoons. NOT horror movies. I have a ton of horror movies. Doesnt matter how corny or childish(ok so not like barney stuff lol. nothing that childish). Starting october 1st i start watching halloween cartoons, shows, and movies cause i love halloween. I also watch horror movies but like i said i have a ton of horror movies so i dont need recomendations on that.

Tags: halloween

Views: 1054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here is my halloween time list. its all movies set during halloween. some cartoons and specials also. one of the most interesting ones i thought was hell house - a documentary about those haunted houses that x-treme christians set up during the halloween season.
hell house sounds intresting. thanks for the list. Had some stuff that was right up my alley and what i was looking for. :)
Hell House is excellent!
Halloweentown, Scooby Doo (the original) cartoon, Garfield's Halloween (i don't remember the title) and of course there's ALWAYS "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
i love the great pumpkin charlie brown. I watch it every year. Im never too old for cartoons lol
I'm 35 and I've watched THE GREAT PUMPKIN every year since I was a kid. The same thing goes for the Christmas special.
i'm 44 and watch it every year, i also watch "a charlie brown christmas" every year and i'm thankful they brought the thanksgiving special back :)
In addition to several already mentioned, I really liked "Monster House". Despite the fact it got a lot of mediocre reviews, I thought it was a fun cartoon.
i really liked monster house. I didnt understand the reviews. Like you said there were alot of mediocre reviews for it but i enjoyed it. I watch it with my oldest godchild all the time.
I really liked Monster House too, my kids and I have seen it about a dozen times.

~ Nightmare Before Christmas, I mean it is the perfect movie. Starts around Halloween then you can watch it over and over in a mediocre attempt to actually make it through Christmas.
Nightmare before christmas is my favorite movie. Since i first saw it when i was seven i fell in love with it. I have a few nightmare before christmas things i got for christmas last year and when people come over(doesnt matter their age) they always tell me how much they like it and ask where i got it. I guess that movie grows on a lot of people.
Nightmare before christmas is my favorite movie. Since i first saw it when i was seven i fell in love with it.

Love it too. Me and Mrs. Spin last Halloween:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"The Fall dates have shifted a bit this year.  In previous years, almost all shows started in mid September, with the CW shows in early Sept.  Only a few shows would start in Oct/Nov.  With the later start this year, it will mean fewer…"
15 minutes ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Demographic numbers: Week 1: 1.6 Week 2: 1.5 Week 3: 1.1 Week 4: 1.1 The change in time slot didn't hurt it, but it won't change its fate either.  The networks have been trying to capture the big numbers that Under The Dome got last…"
35 minutes ago
Knaldskalle replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I can't address 2 or 3, but 1 has been bull for a long time. We already (pre-GMO) grow enough food to feed the world. Hunger is not a food production issue, it's a food distribution issue. Most hunger is caused by political strife that…"
1 hour ago
Grama is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
1 hour ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Maidentrip (2013. Foreign Documentary)=Pretty good film about a 14-year Dutch girl who has a burning desire to sail around the world by herself.  Despite people telling her it couldn't be done, she manages to pull it off and an on-board…"
15 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I watched it a second time within a week and I got lucky since it had been on very long wait status.  What I picked up the second time: 1.  An argument the GMO seed companies make is that they're needed to feed the world  and…"
15 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Scarlett -- "
16 hours ago
"Anjelica -- "
16 hours ago
Pihk left a comment for Pihk
" "
17 hours ago
"Nobody that I know, sometimes you can't pass a  nice pic, and she is a cutie."
17 hours ago
eviltimes replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"You see, boys and girls, there was this little NC-17 movie called The Dreamers..."
19 hours ago
eviltimes replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"I won't be needing the breadsticks..."
21 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service