Netflix Movie Fans

ok so i would like recomendations for halloween movies and cartoons. NOT horror movies. I have a ton of horror movies. Doesnt matter how corny or childish(ok so not like barney stuff lol. nothing that childish). Starting october 1st i start watching halloween cartoons, shows, and movies cause i love halloween. I also watch horror movies but like i said i have a ton of horror movies so i dont need recomendations on that.

Tags: halloween

Views: 1081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here is my halloween time list. its all movies set during halloween. some cartoons and specials also. one of the most interesting ones i thought was hell house - a documentary about those haunted houses that x-treme christians set up during the halloween season.
hell house sounds intresting. thanks for the list. Had some stuff that was right up my alley and what i was looking for. :)
Hell House is excellent!
Halloweentown, Scooby Doo (the original) cartoon, Garfield's Halloween (i don't remember the title) and of course there's ALWAYS "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
i love the great pumpkin charlie brown. I watch it every year. Im never too old for cartoons lol
I'm 35 and I've watched THE GREAT PUMPKIN every year since I was a kid. The same thing goes for the Christmas special.
i'm 44 and watch it every year, i also watch "a charlie brown christmas" every year and i'm thankful they brought the thanksgiving special back :)
In addition to several already mentioned, I really liked "Monster House". Despite the fact it got a lot of mediocre reviews, I thought it was a fun cartoon.
i really liked monster house. I didnt understand the reviews. Like you said there were alot of mediocre reviews for it but i enjoyed it. I watch it with my oldest godchild all the time.
I really liked Monster House too, my kids and I have seen it about a dozen times.

~ Nightmare Before Christmas, I mean it is the perfect movie. Starts around Halloween then you can watch it over and over in a mediocre attempt to actually make it through Christmas.
Nightmare before christmas is my favorite movie. Since i first saw it when i was seven i fell in love with it. I have a few nightmare before christmas things i got for christmas last year and when people come over(doesnt matter their age) they always tell me how much they like it and ask where i got it. I guess that movie grows on a lot of people.
Nightmare before christmas is my favorite movie. Since i first saw it when i was seven i fell in love with it.

Love it too. Me and Mrs. Spin last Halloween:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Dear Jay Cutler,    Please score 31 fantasy football points for me tonight. Thank you. Sincerely, eviltimes"
11 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"No Way Out (1950)A film about racism that doesn't pull any punches. Sidney Poitier's film debut (well, he did appear as an uncredited extra in 1947 according to imdb). Richard Widmark playing the type of role he did best: psychotic.…"
21 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I think in all of the versions of the story where Harvey Dent becomes Two Face it is where Batman is unable to save him,. I think. And I imagine that there will be the death scenes of Bruce Wayne's parents at some point. But a young kid of a…"
21 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"There has been a lot of water hitting the ground in West Virginia too. "
23 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Straw Dogs: Bonus Material (1971)=This is the companion disk to the ORIGINAL Straw Dogs film and is a fairly good complement to the famous movie.  While the film contains numerous intense scenes, the bonus disk has a relaxed, easygoing pace and…"
yesterday
Knaldskalle replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"I dunno 'bout you, but I always eat my Wheaties with no shit."
yesterday
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I have to admit it sounds a bit dubious.  A bit like Roddenberry wanting a Star Trek where everything is positive and everyone got along in a utopian galaxy.   Though it might yield some interesting episodes.  Over in Beware the…"
yesterday
Profile IconGrammy, CC and Lucky joined Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I will watch it too. But it already sounds like a somewhat bad idea. Pre-batman Gotham city. With a young troubled Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon dealing with villains before they turn into super villains? ...What's next,. an early Batman…"
yesterday
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Thanks Baff.  I'll tune into Gotham, hope it's above average.  I've caught a few episodes of Beware the Batman off the Cartoon Channel, on Saturdays.  It comes on late here around 1:30am or so, but done pretty well,…"
yesterday
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Shaft--Who's the private dick to all the chicks?  Shaft.  Damn right.  1970's Richard Roundtree in titular role, still a fun movie and good soundtrack.  The Omen, Omen II, and The Final Conflict: Omen III--the further…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service