Netflix Movie Fans

Sorry for the ultimate silly question but how can I send an email to Netflix.com to tell them .... whatever I need to tell them. It appears the only way to contact them is through the phone or instant answers. My question is for the folks who run the website and if they received the question directly through email and could respond the same (email) or by phone if they wish my problem would quickly be solved, or not. Thanks.

Views: 384

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You don't, you can call but you can't email. Silly I know but Netflix hates typing I guess.
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry that I haven't been able to respond sooner.
This question is posted all the time here. First, have you noticed how poorly e-mail customer service works with all the other companies who do it? That has to be one of the reasons Netflix has decided against it. Call them. I promise it'll be quick and pleasant.
Thank you for your reply.
Calling Netflix customer service 24/7 and getting a smart rep 99% of the time is better than email.

* Emailing customer service on most web sites is a complete waste of time.
* First you get back a confirmation email, acknowledging your inquiry.
* Then you get a boilerplate one answer fits all answer.
* Then you get a "checklist" answer where someone checks off boxes at random to create a custom useless answer.
* Then you write back
* Rinse and repeat...endlessly

Having said that, you can SORT OF send email to Netflix.
* Call and explain your problem
* You will get an email asking if you are satisfied with the phone call
* If you TRULY are not satisfied, click NO
* Now you get a form where you can type in your detailed issue.

But this has only happened rarely to me.
In fact, if after the call I start to feel dissatisfied with the answer, I just call back a few hours later.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Fargo good.  SyFy Channel bad.  Hulk need cookie.  ;)"
21 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The film completely reverses the white/black orientation of the book.  After that it's all downhill.  So naturally those of us who had liked the novel were pissed off at the movie.  I wouldn't give it any stars."
22 minutes ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
40 minutes ago
Baff replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"I loved the Misfits. I've never seen a brother and sister that were so obviously related as Michael and Lauren Socha.  He was recently on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and the British version of Being Human. "
56 minutes ago
" "
1 hour ago
" "
1 hour ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
"Errrr… I think he’s safe. Brett Lawrie is late with the tag on Asdrubal Cabrera at 3rd base."
5 hours ago
Ando commented on Ando's group 'Shake & Stir'
" The big 450 for William, born today in 1564."
5 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Watched the finale of FaceOff SyFy channel, still enjoy watching it. Also caught the FX Channel's Fargo, enjoyed that too. "
10 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
10 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990) 4/5 Stars I haven’t read the novel that this film is based on and I’m glad because it seems that everyone who read it hated this film. From the reviews I’ve read I gather that the novel is…"
12 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
" Albert Pujols joined the 500 Club with his two-run homer against the Nats tonight. Never one of my favorite players - mostly because he's been with the opposition - you can't deny his swag. Only 26 pros have ever made it."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service