Sorry for the ultimate silly question but how can I send an email to Netflix.com to tell them .... whatever I need to tell them. It appears the only way to contact them is through the phone or instant answers. My question is for the folks who run the website and if they received the question directly through email and could respond the same (email) or by phone if they wish my problem would quickly be solved, or not. Thanks.
This question is posted all the time here. First, have you noticed how poorly e-mail customer service works with all the other companies who do it? That has to be one of the reasons Netflix has decided against it. Call them. I promise it'll be quick and pleasant.
Calling Netflix customer service 24/7 and getting a smart rep 99% of the time is better than email.
* Emailing customer service on most web sites is a complete waste of time.
* First you get back a confirmation email, acknowledging your inquiry.
* Then you get a boilerplate one answer fits all answer.
* Then you get a "checklist" answer where someone checks off boxes at random to create a custom useless answer.
* Then you write back
* Rinse and repeat...endlessly
Having said that, you can SORT OF send email to Netflix.
* Call and explain your problem
* You will get an email asking if you are satisfied with the phone call
* If you TRULY are not satisfied, click NO
* Now you get a form where you can type in your detailed issue.
But this has only happened rarely to me.
In fact, if after the call I start to feel dissatisfied with the answer, I just call back a few hours later.