Netflix Movie Fans

So, my boyfriend is a recent immigrant. He's seen the Foreign Films in Spanish but very few American movies. I wanted to show him my favorite American movies in Spanish, but I was dissapointed by how few there actually are. Also, it sucks that you can't search Netflix by language. So I put together a list of the American movies dubbed in Spaniah that I've come across so far. I figured there might be a few other people who could benefit from it.

And, if I saved the link right, you should be able to link to it....

http://www.netflix.com/StrangerLists?prid=203917749&showList=25...

Views: 7421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's Netflix' list of Spanish-language films. But you're right, a list of Spanish American films isn't available, or English films dubbed into Spanish. (But why? Subtitles are so much better than dubbing.)
I prefer subtitles if I'm watching foreign-language films, personally. But my boyfriend prefers dubbing. I think the Lo-Def TV and his borderline-bad vision make it tough.
if you're interested in Latino films, i would like to invite you to join our Latino Film Maniacs group.
Hope you can find it of your interest. =) hope to see you there!
I have this curious feeling that I reading somewhere that movies made in English were difficult to dub in Spanish and that the there were people in Argentina who were better than most because the Argentina studios use a slower frames per second. One couldn't dream something so complicated. Could one?

This list makes Glenn Beck sad. "I love my country sooooo much!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

thakumicjahopuou is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
27 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
"Ha!"
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"TAKE THE DARE--- JUMP "
4 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
"hey et, you got relatives in KC? ;-D "
6 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Dayum!"
6 hours ago
Ando replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"D'you share popcorn?"
6 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Broken Arrow (1950)7/10 StarsOne of the first films to portray Native Americans in a sympathetic light. Its message of trying to make peace with your enemies instead of trying to annihilate them might have been considered subversive to some in…"
8 hours ago
Pihk replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"BD is the best. "
9 hours ago
Pihk replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I saw a 70mm print of Patton about 15 years ago on a huge screen, thanks to Roger Ebert."
9 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Once you go for the 1080p screen you're hooked - it's worse than cocaine.  So then you have to wait until the BD discs drop to around the $10 range, cuz they're $35 when they first come out!"
11 hours ago
"On it. Another joint I've been meaning to watch."
11 hours ago
"VHS? Wow. I re-watch it at least once or twice a year. But I don't own a Blu-Ray player - and won't til I can afford a 50" flat screen compliment. Bet it looks awesome, though."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service