Netflix Movie Fans

So, my boyfriend is a recent immigrant. He's seen the Foreign Films in Spanish but very few American movies. I wanted to show him my favorite American movies in Spanish, but I was dissapointed by how few there actually are. Also, it sucks that you can't search Netflix by language. So I put together a list of the American movies dubbed in Spaniah that I've come across so far. I figured there might be a few other people who could benefit from it.

And, if I saved the link right, you should be able to link to it....

http://www.netflix.com/StrangerLists?prid=203917749&showList=25...

Views: 8431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's Netflix' list of Spanish-language films. But you're right, a list of Spanish American films isn't available, or English films dubbed into Spanish. (But why? Subtitles are so much better than dubbing.)
I prefer subtitles if I'm watching foreign-language films, personally. But my boyfriend prefers dubbing. I think the Lo-Def TV and his borderline-bad vision make it tough.
if you're interested in Latino films, i would like to invite you to join our Latino Film Maniacs group.
Hope you can find it of your interest. =) hope to see you there!
I have this curious feeling that I reading somewhere that movies made in English were difficult to dub in Spanish and that the there were people in Argentina who were better than most because the Argentina studios use a slower frames per second. One couldn't dream something so complicated. Could one?

This list makes Glenn Beck sad. "I love my country sooooo much!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Yes."
3 hours ago
"No."
3 hours ago
"There were days at Hogwarts when the soup was a little off."
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
5 hours ago
ron donkers is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
"This comes with a warning:  Do not try this at home. it could put you in the A&E."
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"This annotated commentary may also be of interest though it contains spoilers. "
21 hours ago
"The entire film is on Youtube. The image isn't as sharp as on the DVD I have but it does have English subs (which my DVD doesn't). "
21 hours ago
"Germinal; or, The Toll of Labor (1913)Based on the homonymous novel by Émile Zola, the film tells the story of a worker who loses his job as a mechanic and wanders to northern France where he starts working as a coal miner, gets involved…"
21 hours ago
21 hours ago

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service