Netflix Movie Fans

What are, in your opinion, the best nude scenes from all of the movies you've ever seen, and why? Is the movie worth watching just for that one scene?

Discuss!

Just trying to liven things up a little around here...

Views: 30029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of the best nude scenes that I can think of at the moment is the naked swordfight in the snow scene from Sex & Fury.

WHY IT'S ONE OF THE BEST:

• Reiko Ike is hot
  • Naked running and jumping in the snow!
  • Slow-motion
  • SWORDFIGHT!

Totally worth watching just for that scene, and it's probably not even the best nude scene in the movie, just the most memorable. I'm pretty sure there's a pretty cool lesbian scene with Christina Lindberg somewhere in there, too..

Helen Mirren in http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Age-of-Consent/70110079?strkid=3165... and Jenny Agutter in http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Walkabout/70135559?strkid=16881044_.... Why? Because the nude scenes belong there, they are part of the story. There is nothing gratuitous about them.
Add http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Betty-Blue/60010137?trkid=190393 to the two I previously linked and for the same reason, the scenes belong there. Like the two previously linked this is also a very good movie in its own right.

when Pat's sex is revealed to the Ween concert audience in "It's Pat"

sexier non-Criterion Collection cover

Equus (1977) Probably doesn't have more than two minutes of nudity and more than half of that is full frontal male but the nudity is vital to the plot.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Signal     2014   PG13   97 min   2/10 The kind of film made several times a year for the SyFy channel.  Slow, dull.  A few possible alternate endings, but nothing you haven't seen…"
3 hours ago
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Cameo-Word Up"
6 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Yes - Awaken"
9 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"No, he gets the Afghan special forces vet who's into fisting."
9 hours ago
Ando replied to staahsha's discussion 'Songs: Free Association' in the group Music
"Too High → White Lines "
9 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Zero Theorem     2013   R   107 min   dl   6/10 Let me see if I've got this straight, Mister "Audiences are stupid, especially Americans" Terry Gilliam: A Director interprets a…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconCanaceiney and Kanaceinel joined Netflix Movie Fans
13 hours ago
Baff left a comment for Dig-Me-Up
"Yeah, everyone on Crossbones is ludicrously well bathed and groomed.  They come back from 5 days at sea and look like they just spent a day at the spa."
19 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"$ellebrity (2012. Documentary)=I liked this film about the historical relationship between Hollywood celebrities & the paparazzi.  About 20 celebrities, most notably Jennifer Anniston, are interviewed together with several successful…"
20 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up left a comment for Baff
"Thanks for the info. No more Crossbones means my Fridays will be free. Here's one thing that I always thought about the show... This is a pirate style of a character. This is what that looks like... This is a gay attendant that…"
21 hours ago
Baff left a comment for Dig-Me-Up
"Crossbones got canceled today.  An episode tomorrow and then the final 2 eps next Saturday.  I gave up on it last Friday. Extant ratings plummeted this week.  If it drops much further, they may not show the remaining episodes.…"
22 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Yes.  In other countries where GMOs are labeled, almost no one wants to buy them so they are scared to death of what labeling requirements here will do to their profits.  A recent poll showed about 93% of Americans who were asked want GMOs…"
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service