Netflix Movie Fans

Hi all,

I'll be traveling home for the holidays, and I'd like to continue receiving my Netflix DVDs while home.

Is it possible (w/out violating Netflix rules) to change my shipping address temporarily? Has anyone tried this before? Will the change take effect immediately, or should I make the change a few days in advance to account for processing time?

I appreciate any information or help on the matter. Thanks!

Tags: address, change, netflix, of, temoarily, temporary

Views: 1661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes its possible... I'd suggest that when you mail your last movie back prior to leaving, that you change the address then, it will go into effect for the next shipment after that one is received.

Course it depends on how long you will be gone, (if its only a few days perhaps put your account on hold instead), just do the same from home before heading back to your primary address, when you put the last movie in the mail before leaving home again, change your address back.

Its fine and will not break any rules.
Cool, thanks a lot!!
I've done it a number of times. It will take effect immediately.
I do this every time I go to my parent's home 2000 miles away. I just change it back right before I leave to have movies waiting at my apartment when I return.
Yup. I've done it too.

In fact I've needed to do it often enough that I began to wish Netflix kept a list of alternate addresses so I could just check a box to change it.

But let me tell you, it's sure disappointing if you FORGET to change it back in time!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Dig-Me-Up left a comment for David
"Well at this point I can't say that Extant will or can turn into a good series or not. The big part of the story is what secrets there are and how they will be revealed. I think a lot of ideas suffer when they are turned into long drawn out TV…"
2 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Three Sisters (1970)Based on a theatre production that Laurence Olivier directed at the Royal National Theatre in 1967, the film is little more than a record of the stage production. Nearly three hours of bored, miserable people looking for a…"
4 hours ago
David left a comment for Dig-Me-Up
"Ok, thanks for the head's up.  I might give it a try, though I have to admit my expectations are pretty low. :P  Most average TV to me is pretty abysmal.  I thought The Strain was going to be good, but it's so far, pretty…"
5 hours ago
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Nice, slow, soulful take. Still partial to Mccan's, tho. :-) "
6 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Here's a podcast on films if interested.  Are there any you listen too?  http://podcastpickle.com/ They were covering surreal films as well."
8 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Ghost in the Shell ARISE Border 3 Ghost Tears     2014   NR   59 min   JP   EN subs   8/10 Part 3 of 4 in the prequel to the GITS:SAC series. As the Major and the rest of what will become Section…"
10 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Tubes - Don't Want to Wait Anymore"
10 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up left a comment for David
"Extant is on tonight at 9 PM. Just a reminder. http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/extant/tv-listings/580829 ; "
11 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Oh, yes.  Horse or not - giddy up!"
19 hours ago
Don Wilson is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
19 hours ago
Ando replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Humoresque (1946) Wealthy socialite, Joan Crawford, falls for poor, young, violinist, John Garfield. Isaac Stern's beautiful playing, Oscar Levant's wonderful turn as Garfield's lifetime buddy and fellow artiste, classic 40s black…"
19 hours ago
Nerves replied to Ando's discussion 'Peeping Tom (Powell, 1960)' in the group Criterion Fun
"Regarding the German accent: Karlheinz Böhm, who plays Mark Lewis, was Austrian (he just passed away this May). He was the son of the famous conductor Karl Böhm. Sounds a bit like Peter Lorre, doesn't he? "
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service