Netflix Movie Fans

NETFLIX - Presented in HD Logo

Netflix provides release dates, as well as "Coming soon" messages for titles that will be streaming within the next few months (where they're posted).

If you find any interesting titles that are worth noting (and are upcoming releases to Netflix's streaming service), please share them in this thread, for the benefit of everyone here.

I'm now going to focus on mentioning such titles on my dedicated Twitter account only (or just find the RSS feed on that Twitter page if you want), and not as frequently as we did on our old site.

Thanks!

Tags: 360, calendar, coming, database, dates, digital, films, hd, independent, indie, More…instant, instantly, lg, list, mac, movies, netflix, pc, queue, release, roku, soon, specials, streaming, tracker, tv, video, watch

Views: 26871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like toat when we order streaming we cant get the same movies thats on dvd? I figure that if we are paying the same price for the dvd shipping why can we get the same movies in the streaming list.

I would like toat when we order streaming

Did you mean toast?  I like toast, too.

No, I think dj meant 'stoat.'

I like toast too, but I really like cake better. Toast can be a bit dry unless topped with just the right spread. Now, cake on the other hand is the perfect amount of spongy substance and wet gooey accompaniment..
I would like toast when we order steaming rice

Yeah, Netflix....MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Wait ... toast is a euphamism for sex, right?
Just the opposite; sex is a euphemism for toast.  The next time you're at IHOP, ask your waiter for some hot sex with extra butter.
Toast & marmite
Fantastic!

I would love to see a continuation of swamp people and would also love to see Duck Dynasty come on Netflix

I would LOVE to see the Drop dead Diva season get updated to this final one. From what I've heard, its not going to be on TV anymore :( but Netflix is missing this newest season four I believe it is.

Also, the same goes for Once Upon a Time. When this season ends, can you please post this season TWO?

And I would LOVE to see you put two TV series I loved but can't find anywhere except DVD

1. Superman:  the adventures of Lois and Clark starring Dean Cain/Teri Hatcher

2. Chuck  Starring Zach Levi 

PRETTY PLEASE :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
2 hours ago
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
" "
5 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
" Evalyn Knapp had the cutest smile ever!"
18 hours ago
"Sinner's Holiday (1930)According to the imdb, Al Jolson bought the rights to the story which he had seen on Broadway and sold it to Warner Brothers with the condition that James Cagney and Joan Blondell reprise their roles in the film. It…"
18 hours ago
"The Kid (1921)Chaplin's first feature film adds more story, though simple and sentimental, to his usual slapstick schtick. Jackie Coogan (who went on to play such illustrious roles as Uncle Fester on TV's 'The Addams…"
23 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"The 100 season starts Wednesday. Grimm season starts Friday. Constantine new show starts Friday. Intruders season finished, likely canceled."
23 hours ago
Baff replied to JAM's discussion 'Looking for a movie/show name' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"I've not seen it.  It is not one of the original Twilight Zones."
yesterday
brandy replied to JAM's discussion 'Looking for a movie/show name' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"It does sound interesting.  i do hope someone knows and shares. "
yesterday

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service