Netflix Movie Fans

NETFLIX - Presented in HD Logo

Netflix provides release dates, as well as "Coming soon" messages for titles that will be streaming within the next few months (where they're posted).

If you find any interesting titles that are worth noting (and are upcoming releases to Netflix's streaming service), please share them in this thread, for the benefit of everyone here.

I'm now going to focus on mentioning such titles on my dedicated Twitter account only (or just find the RSS feed on that Twitter page if you want), and not as frequently as we did on our old site.

Thanks!

Tags: 360, calendar, coming, database, dates, digital, films, hd, independent, indie, More…instant, instantly, lg, list, mac, movies, netflix, pc, queue, release, roku, soon, specials, streaming, tracker, tv, video, watch

Views: 24218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like toat when we order streaming we cant get the same movies thats on dvd? I figure that if we are paying the same price for the dvd shipping why can we get the same movies in the streaming list.

I would like toat when we order streaming

Did you mean toast?  I like toast, too.

No, I think dj meant 'stoat.'

I like toast too, but I really like cake better. Toast can be a bit dry unless topped with just the right spread. Now, cake on the other hand is the perfect amount of spongy substance and wet gooey accompaniment..
I would like toast when we order steaming rice

Yeah, Netflix....MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Wait ... toast is a euphamism for sex, right?
Just the opposite; sex is a euphemism for toast.  The next time you're at IHOP, ask your waiter for some hot sex with extra butter.
Toast & marmite
Fantastic!

I would love to see a continuation of swamp people and would also love to see Duck Dynasty come on Netflix

I would LOVE to see the Drop dead Diva season get updated to this final one. From what I've heard, its not going to be on TV anymore :( but Netflix is missing this newest season four I believe it is.

Also, the same goes for Once Upon a Time. When this season ends, can you please post this season TWO?

And I would LOVE to see you put two TV series I loved but can't find anywhere except DVD

1. Superman:  the adventures of Lois and Clark starring Dean Cain/Teri Hatcher

2. Chuck  Starring Zach Levi 

PRETTY PLEASE :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconmissugarmagnolia and gugifur joined Netflix Movie Fans
3 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to missugarmagnolia's discussion 'suspenseful/thriller type movie about a video game/gaming' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Was it Spy Kids 3D - Game Over?"
2 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The House of Mirth (2000)5/5 StarsThis film is simply exquisite. It's pace is stately, like the beautiful Adagio movement from Alessandro Marcello's Oboe concerto in D minor which serves as the film's theme music, the elegant…"
3 hours ago
missugarmagnolia joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Here’s the Pythagorean theorem (a² + b² = c²) demonstrated visibly: "
5 hours ago
Nerves replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Interesting!"
5 hours ago
David replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Here's another one, which I'll probably have to wait on NF, as I doubt it will show in my area, wait & see: Under The Skin with a nude Scarlett Johansson.  I'm in. "
5 hours ago
"This might be how the statues on Easter Island got to where they ended up: "
5 hours ago
"When a cheetah runs, it quickly rotates its tail to cancel rotational inertia and minimize torque: "
5 hours ago
"This is how dogs drink water: "
5 hours ago
"This is what snake venom does to blood: "
5 hours ago
Baff replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Those are all in my queue (except Lucy which isn't listed on Netflix yet).  Though, a couple of them will likely get removed from my list before they get released on Netflix. I only see movies in the theatre about once every 3 years now."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service