Netflix Movie Fans

Came across an error code while streaming an Watch Instant title? Check this thread and see if your error code is listed here. Have you called CS about it, and what did they tell you to do about it? If you didn't need to call CS, what have you figured out is the solution?

Please post to this thread what you've come across, the reason if you know it, and the solution, and it'll be updated.

NOTE: "This thread" refers to "Error codes and Solution - List"

~Thank you!~

Threads that contain information on the following error codes:

Error code: N8102-154-3017

Solution to Silverlight Error Code 8352 (80% Probibilty) --- Here's some more info: Link to comment in this thread.

Error Code: N8106-154-5006

Error Code 2105

8102-154-5005

error code 8302

N8156-3119

n8106-154-5006 (Refers to iPod/iTouch/iPhone) (click on link for more info.)

Tags: error, error codes, errors, solution, streaming

Views: 54089

Replies to This Discussion

8202 and 8212. I used to get them occasionally, now I get them every time. Another day of this and I'm cancelling Netflix.

1. Can you please describe the error - if you can also provide a screenshot--that is very helpful.

2. Have you called Netflix CS (#'s posted on homepage of this group)? If not, then it's a good idea to do so. If the first person you speak to, can't help you, or you feel they don't know anything, ask to speak to a supervisor etc.

Please wait before you cancel and see if anything can be done to help you first. Hope it all works out for you.

I start a movie, it gets to the "Determining your video quality" stage, then hangs at 0% for a few minutes until the error screen comes up - either 8202 or 8212, but both say the same thing, which is that an internet or home network connection problem is preventing playback. One night, my internet/home network was just fine, and the next day this (nothing changed!)

I've done everything they said to try - reinstalled silverlight, fiddled with firewall and private browsing settings - nothing has worked!

Which browser(s) have you tried to stream Netflix with? If you use IE, have you tried it on Firefox or Chrome, for example?
I'm on a Mac (Mini, latest release) and using Firefox v3.6.16. I've tried it on Safari and Chrome, with the same errors.

I'm now actually on the phone with a CS rep and he says: Netflix ran into some errors; and for the time being there is no solution but the research and engineer teams are currently working to figure out a fix for these errors. 

Hey, thanks for checking! I'm not sure if this is progress or not, but now what happens is any movie I try to play is at "Loading" until it hits 9%. It freezes there for a minute or two and then goes to the error screen.

I was having this error.  I found out that for me the problem was related to using ClavAV/Immunet 3.0.  I downloaded the Immunet 3.0.1 beta, uninstalled Immunet and installed the beta and I no longer get the error. 

Here is a link to the Immunet 3.0.1 Beta page

Do you have a name for this error, similar to the ones listed above?
It was N8352,

I was getting it in all browsers.  I tried unregistering all my devices like it suggested on the Netflix support pages, it did not work still got N8352.  I tried removing the silverlight player, as it also suggested to try, I even went so far as to uninstall silverlight and reinstall.  I then went over all the software I had installed about the time I started getting the N8352 and one of them was ClamAV and Immunet.  I disabled it and Netflix started working again.  After some research I saw that the Beta 3.0.1 said it had fixes for Netflix so I installed the  beta and Netflix still works.

Connection Problem

Error Code: N8109 - 101

Unable to connect to the Netflix Service.  Please try again later.

Is anybody else getting this error?  It seems to happen randomly.  I have to shut down my browser and wait a few minutes then I can try to watch the show and it will work.  Sometimes it gives me this error code sometimes I can watch an entire show or movie. If I try to reload the page it will load to 7% and then stay there.  I know it is not my network, could it be Netflix?

The best thing to do is, to call Netflix & see if they can help. Afterwards, post here what they said.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconmissugarmagnolia and gugifur joined Netflix Movie Fans
10 hours ago
Netflowers commented on Netflowers's video
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I've watched half (3) of the episodes of Black Mirror now.  It is pretty good.  Rather depressing, but well done.  It showcases some of the possible bleak futures we have to look forward to."
3 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to missugarmagnolia's discussion 'suspenseful/thriller type movie about a video game/gaming' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Was it Spy Kids 3D - Game Over?"
8 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The House of Mirth (2000)5/5 StarsThis film is simply exquisite. It's pace is stately, like the beautiful Adagio movement from Alessandro Marcello's Oboe concerto in D minor which serves as the film's theme music, the elegant…"
9 hours ago
missugarmagnolia joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
10 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Here’s the Pythagorean theorem (a² + b² = c²) demonstrated visibly: "
11 hours ago
Nerves replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Interesting!"
11 hours ago
David replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Here's another one, which I'll probably have to wait on NF, as I doubt it will show in my area, wait & see: Under The Skin with a nude Scarlett Johansson.  I'm in. "
11 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"This might be how the statues on Easter Island got to where they ended up: "
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service