Netflix Movie Fans

how long does it take normally to add new seasons or episodes and movies to netflix instant view becuase merlin has another season so i kinda hopeing to know how long it will take for it to be up

Tags: adding, new, show, time

Views: 12527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found that a good way of figuring this out is to go to either the series homepage and see if they have DVD release dates, or go to Amazon for the same information.  Also you can compare the release dates of previous seasons and get a pretty good idea of how that particular production company is handling it.  I did this for Bones and they were regularly releasing the last season in October, like clockwork.  I bet each production company has their own unique strategy for DVD release dates.

Now when any series will arrive at Netflix is a business deal between the series owner and NF.  It all depends on the money.  Sometimes you can find out from HackingNetflix, sometimes from NF itself, occasionally here (especially if it is a popular show with its own group - search groups, but that's a long shot.)

Hope that helps.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconBanjojudy, Spazz9781 and eddeindeed joined Netflix Movie Fans
32 minutes ago
ocontraire replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
""52 Pick up" was one of my early vhs watches in '80's. I remember really enjoying this thriller w/ Scheider.   I remember it being very well done, and suspenseful. Don't know how it'd play almost 30 yrs. later.…"
4 hours ago
Netflowers replied to Netflowers's discussion 'LIKE THE NEW FORMAT WITH PS3 -and ROKU'
"While browsing through some movies the other day I realized that movies I had started watching, now had a new button or option  "PLAY FROM THE BEGINNING". I would not have to rewind to get back to the beginning.   Great. "
5 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Competition (1980)Why this film had a theatrical release is beyond me because it's no better than a TV movie form the 70's. A formulaic story about a group of young pianists involved in a competition and in particular, two of them…"
18 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
" The title is 52 Pick Up (1986) and the link is here"
18 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Young and Beautiful (2013. France)=After losing her virginity to a young man she meets at a party, a teenage girl embarks on the path of being a high-priced call girl, servicing mostly older men in high end hotels that she hooks up with mainly via…"
19 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
yesterday
TWMovieGuy is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Legend of Korra season finished, will return probably in the Winter for its final season."
yesterday
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Crook (1970)This French film by Claude Lelouch starts out with a dreadful dance production which turns out to be a film within the film (thankfully). When the real story begins it's slow going for a while but it just gets better and…"
yesterday
Netflowers shared their video on Facebook
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service