Netflix Movie Fans

how long does it take normally to add new seasons or episodes and movies to netflix instant view becuase merlin has another season so i kinda hopeing to know how long it will take for it to be up

Tags: adding, new, show, time

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found that a good way of figuring this out is to go to either the series homepage and see if they have DVD release dates, or go to Amazon for the same information.  Also you can compare the release dates of previous seasons and get a pretty good idea of how that particular production company is handling it.  I did this for Bones and they were regularly releasing the last season in October, like clockwork.  I bet each production company has their own unique strategy for DVD release dates.

Now when any series will arrive at Netflix is a business deal between the series owner and NF.  It all depends on the money.  Sometimes you can find out from HackingNetflix, sometimes from NF itself, occasionally here (especially if it is a popular show with its own group - search groups, but that's a long shot.)

Hope that helps.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Ando replied to Nerves's discussion 'Henry Purcell' in the group Music
"This is an interesting piece on Purcell's early musical life and his royal patronage, which was ultimately supplanted by the London stage. "
yesterday
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
yesterday
WayOut replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Baff, I am very sorry to hear of your wife's passing.  I, too, have suffered that pain.  You are in my prayers."
yesterday
WayOut joined meow meow's group
Thumbnail

Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum

The Sci-Fi spot for fans of all kinds of Science Fiction to discuss films, TV shows, directors, outer space or time travel, aliens, androids, strange, dystopian, or apocalyptic scenarios, future films, zombies, monsters, action, horror & more.
yesterday
Profile Iconamberbby and WayOut joined Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
yesterday
Wednesday
Wednesday
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Sorry to hear about your loss, Baff. "
Wednesday
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Four Sons (1940)In some ways this is similar to The Mortal Storm (1940) in which a German family is torn apart when the adopted sons of a Jewish professor join the Nazis. In Four Sons, which begins in Czechoslovakia just before the Nazi…"
Wednesday
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"You were No. 2 , dude. Have more faith. You might win it all quarterback streamin! :-D"
Wednesday
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Whatchu talkin bout, evil? quickly lookin up last year's stats..."
Wednesday

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service