Netflix Movie Fans

how long does it take normally to add new seasons or episodes and movies to netflix instant view becuase merlin has another season so i kinda hopeing to know how long it will take for it to be up

Tags: adding, new, show, time

Views: 10818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found that a good way of figuring this out is to go to either the series homepage and see if they have DVD release dates, or go to Amazon for the same information.  Also you can compare the release dates of previous seasons and get a pretty good idea of how that particular production company is handling it.  I did this for Bones and they were regularly releasing the last season in October, like clockwork.  I bet each production company has their own unique strategy for DVD release dates.

Now when any series will arrive at Netflix is a business deal between the series owner and NF.  It all depends on the money.  Sometimes you can find out from HackingNetflix, sometimes from NF itself, occasionally here (especially if it is a popular show with its own group - search groups, but that's a long shot.)

Hope that helps.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

noah is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
12 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
"Ha!"
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"TAKE THE DARE--- JUMP "
8 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
"hey et, you got relatives in KC? ;-D "
10 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Dayum!"
10 hours ago
Ando replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"D'you share popcorn?"
10 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Broken Arrow (1950)7/10 StarsOne of the first films to portray Native Americans in a sympathetic light. Its message of trying to make peace with your enemies instead of trying to annihilate them might have been considered subversive to some in…"
12 hours ago
Pihk replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"BD is the best. "
13 hours ago
Pihk replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I saw a 70mm print of Patton about 15 years ago on a huge screen, thanks to Roger Ebert."
13 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Once you go for the 1080p screen you're hooked - it's worse than cocaine.  So then you have to wait until the BD discs drop to around the $10 range, cuz they're $35 when they first come out!"
15 hours ago
"On it. Another joint I've been meaning to watch."
15 hours ago
"VHS? Wow. I re-watch it at least once or twice a year. But I don't own a Blu-Ray player - and won't til I can afford a 50" flat screen compliment. Bet it looks awesome, though."
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service