Netflix Movie Fans

Is there a method to make requests to Netflix so they can consider carrying a DVD title?

Views: 6303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Click on Contact Us at the bottom of each NF web page. There is a Title Request form you can fill out.
Or just type the movie you are intrested in and it will save to your Queue if not available. That's another way of requesting NF to get that movie.
The issue with that method is that the DVD isn't even listed on the Netflix site.

I used the "Contact Us" link and gave them the title, the IMDB url to the movie and the Official site url.

I bet they get a TON of requests and my request is pretty obscure so I'm not holding my breath -- but it would be great if they do get it so I don't have to spend $20 to buy it and watch it once.

Thanks for the replies.
What movie is it? I'll request it for you and many be others on here will help too.

We used to have a discussion for people to list titles they wanted NF to carry but I haven't seen it in a long time.
I'm down for that.
I tried to use the Title Request again, and low and behold the link is gone. (The url above still works though). So I called Netflix and spoke to a nice customer service person who said "we decided that we generally know what people want and so we removed the link". Which is silly.

She seemed willing to take my information over the phone but said that she really didn't know who to send the request too.

How odd.
Are you sure it still currently does that?
Because I've tried MANY times to get the "Title Request" form.
When I click on "Contact Us"... The only thing that shows is
"DVD or shipping problem Report a DVD quality or shipping problem in under a minute.
Problem watching instantly Report quality problems with watching instantly.
Your Account & Help Update account info & get help for common problems.
Questions about a charge? See billing history & get answers to billing questions.
Call Customer Service Phone help available 24 hours a day."
If anyone know how... please email me at mimid1996@yahoo.com
...? Help?
THANK YOU! :]
...? Help?
ok... you are replying to a post that is two years old. things have changed. call them.

please email me at mimid1996@yahoo.com
no. you look dangerous.
Bottom line "How do you request a movie?" I have been trying to get End of the game for a while and cant get through.

Here's how you send a message to The Man/Netflix:

1. Get you a big-ass crowbar.

2. Find a Redbox waaaay the fuck away from where you live.

3. Open the Redbox with the crowbar. Urinate/defecate on anyone that tries to stop you.

4. Browse the contents for the movies of your choice at your leisure.

Oh, thanks
NP, I'm here to help.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconDravenMalachi, vely2004, jassica ablla and 22 more joined Netflix Movie Fans
11 minutes ago
jassica ablla left a comment for jassica ablla
30 minutes ago
ariagrace left a comment for ariagrace
34 minutes ago
Micheal bethel posted a blog post

Makes you sound, dynamic and centered

One of the critical essential reasons why people stop their workouts especially that of exercises is an eventual outcome of the way that they will become moreover unconcerned. To uncover nothing, which certifications to support in this adoration,…See More
56 minutes ago
jhon posted a blog post

skin care 2

up where do I S I feel like I said I don't need to do this every week so every two weeks I has that look dead we just stopped just one and they just need a little cash us this LP comes like this attached tithe wall and then I'm you just training…See More
1 hour ago
Terri Zito left a comment for Terri Zito
1 hour ago
FriedaDWood left a comment for FriedaDWood
1 hour ago
Frothe29 posted a blog post

Frozen Seafood-Are You Eating Safe Goji Actives

Over the ancient decennium, there has been a essential increase in Seafood t.b.. As many and solon group are feat sensible of the nutritional and wellbeing benefits of seafood, it is turn to arise as a most sought after sustenance among the…See More
1 hour ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Watched the finale of FaceOff SyFy channel, still enjoy watching it. Also caught the FX Channel's Fargo, enjoyed that too. "
1 hour ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
1 hour ago
Linda Raggs posted a blog post

The visible benefits

Your sexual health I'm so this makes trooper drugs I antenatal about is pretty general term the antihistamines the painkillers and even need diabetic drugs have all been shown to have a really significant sexual health I'm affects and can cause…See More
1 hour ago
lilam posted a blog post

Going to have to

Going to have to weigh out the benefits okay %uh having a diet that is going to lead to disease in pathology and hormonal imbalances in all these things that you’re trying to avoid or the benefits love corporate eat a healthy diet even though you…See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service