Thanks.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Payroll is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
1 hour ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Sumurun (1920)Based on Friedrich Feska's play 'The Arabian Nights', Ernst Lubitsch's film adaptation borrows the stage direction of his mentor in the theatre, Max Reinhardt. Lubitsch himself plays one of the main characters,…"
6 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"EVA GREEN - "
7 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"I wonder how many Tivo's would be filled with 552 half hour episodes. I think watching it would drive a person insane and they would need therapy afterwards.  "
yesterday
Marco is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Led Zep - White Summer / Black Mountain Side    *bonus track on Coda in LZ Box Set*"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Maaya Sakamoto - Replica   *new single*"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Proxy     2013   NR   120 min   4/10 A tedious thriller that tried to put me to sleep. That was probably why I was caught by surprise at the twist ending, although they tell you right up front. I was just…"
yesterday
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
"Yoko Kanno - The Creation"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Orion1's discussion 'Share a list of some of your favorite Anime's for others to see.' in the group AnimeZone
"He's a complete idiot."
yesterday
Orion1 replied to Orion1's discussion 'Share a list of some of your favorite Anime's for others to see.' in the group AnimeZone
"That guy reminds me of this greek guy that used to be on MAL. He also used to make all these crazy anime lists on youtube. People started hating on him hard core and he eventually got himself banned from MAL somehow. To bad too, because I used to…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service