Netflix Movie Fans

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Netflix to put up a new episode of an ongoing TV series? (I mean in the case of a series that Netflix is consistently putting up new episodes as they air.) Thanks in advance if anyone knows!

Views: 2933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't noticed NF posting episodes of currently running TV shows this year. They have done it in the past for Heroes and a couple of others. Is there one you are watching that Netflix is posting?

If Netflix doesn't have it check HULU.com. They're posting current episodes of Burn Notice and Lost right now. I'm sure they have other current shows that I don't keep up with.

Also, Netflix adds the "coming soon" to the availability of a a show before it becomes available to Watch Instantly and one of our members posts those on his site. So check the Streaming Soon to Netflix website to see if what you want is listed there.
Yes, I've been watching Legend of the Seeker on Netflix. The second season is currently running, and they have all the episodes except the newest one available to watch instantly (they have a button for the newest one, but it is green rather than blue, and the episode is not yet available). I just don't know how long it actually takes for them to put up the episode once it airs.
I see, Hunger is showing as Save. I don't know of any place that shows when the next one will be added other than what the NF profile says "Check for new episodes every week to watch instantly on Netflix!" Hunger's air date is 2/20 and HULU.com shows they post them on Monday a week after the air date so maybe Netflix does the same.

I have this in my Instant Watch queue but haven't started watching it yet.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"
2 hours ago
Profile IconHydroPhilic and fhfgh joined Netflix Movie Fans
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"HELENA,  BAT-SHIT CRAZY "
6 hours ago
"ORPHAN BLACK "
7 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Great Shots. Post 'em!' in the group The Fan
" Red Sox closer Koji Uehara pumps fist after saving the win for Boston tonight. His first game back since a minor injury - a scare, really - threatened to deprice The Sox of their ace."
18 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Scarlett,. hot.. But some of The Avengers team is a bit of a joke. The Black widow is good with pistols and punching and acrobatics,. and uses mace. And the character Hawkeye is just a guy with a bow and arrows. To quote the comedian Patton Oswalt,.…"
19 hours ago
eviltimes replied to thinktanktinker's discussion 'I'm trying to find a movie not sure if it is foreign.' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"It was his last movie, and he knew he was dying.  So wonderfully dry. So glad to find another fan of this film.  It's kind of lost in history these days."
20 hours ago
Tom Arnold replied to thinktanktinker's discussion 'I'm trying to find a movie not sure if it is foreign.' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Yes! Richard Burton was perfect as O'Brien. Stern and authoritarian, then, fatherly...."
22 hours ago
"SCARLETT -- "
yesterday
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Jorma Kaukonen - Genesis"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Amazon Prime, FTW."
yesterday
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Forrest Gump--I've seen it subsequent times, and I was in a foul mood, which it helped to lift.  A lot of people didn't care for it, but i find it amusing and likeable."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service