Netflix Movie Fans

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Netflix to put up a new episode of an ongoing TV series? (I mean in the case of a series that Netflix is consistently putting up new episodes as they air.) Thanks in advance if anyone knows!

Views: 3302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't noticed NF posting episodes of currently running TV shows this year. They have done it in the past for Heroes and a couple of others. Is there one you are watching that Netflix is posting?

If Netflix doesn't have it check HULU.com. They're posting current episodes of Burn Notice and Lost right now. I'm sure they have other current shows that I don't keep up with.

Also, Netflix adds the "coming soon" to the availability of a a show before it becomes available to Watch Instantly and one of our members posts those on his site. So check the Streaming Soon to Netflix website to see if what you want is listed there.
Yes, I've been watching Legend of the Seeker on Netflix. The second season is currently running, and they have all the episodes except the newest one available to watch instantly (they have a button for the newest one, but it is green rather than blue, and the episode is not yet available). I just don't know how long it actually takes for them to put up the episode once it airs.
I see, Hunger is showing as Save. I don't know of any place that shows when the next one will be added other than what the NF profile says "Check for new episodes every week to watch instantly on Netflix!" Hunger's air date is 2/20 and HULU.com shows they post them on Monday a week after the air date so maybe Netflix does the same.

I have this in my Instant Watch queue but haven't started watching it yet.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Yes - Awaken"
2 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"No, he gets the Afghan special forces vet who's into fisting."
2 hours ago
Ando replied to staahsha's discussion 'Songs: Free Association' in the group Music
"Too High → White Lines "
2 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Zero Theorem     2013   R   107 min   dl   6/10 Let me see if I've got this straight, Mister "Audiences are stupid, especially Americans" Terry Gilliam: A Director interprets a…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconCanaceiney and Kanaceinel joined Netflix Movie Fans
6 hours ago
Baff left a comment for Dig-Me-Up
"Yeah, everyone on Crossbones is ludicrously well bathed and groomed.  They come back from 5 days at sea and look like they just spent a day at the spa."
12 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"$ellebrity (2012. Documentary)=I liked this film about the historical relationship between Hollywood celebrities & the paparazzi.  About 20 celebrities, most notably Jennifer Anniston, are interviewed together with several successful…"
13 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up left a comment for Baff
"Thanks for the info. No more Crossbones means my Fridays will be free. Here's one thing that I always thought about the show... This is a pirate style of a character. This is what that looks like... This is a gay attendant that…"
14 hours ago
Baff left a comment for Dig-Me-Up
"Crossbones got canceled today.  An episode tomorrow and then the final 2 eps next Saturday.  I gave up on it last Friday. Extant ratings plummeted this week.  If it drops much further, they may not show the remaining episodes.…"
14 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Yes.  In other countries where GMOs are labeled, almost no one wants to buy them so they are scared to death of what labeling requirements here will do to their profits.  A recent poll showed about 93% of Americans who were asked want GMOs…"
15 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up left a comment for Baff
"Actually I think we are on the same page. I wasn't saying that comedies are "the best thing". Just that they begin and end fairly quickly. Maybe sometimes too quickly. But with a TV show like The Strain, there may be enough…"
15 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Carny (1980)A young girl (Jodie Foster) decides to run away with a traveling carnival after getting involved with Frankie (Gary Busey), a dunk tank clown in the carnival. This puts a strain on his relationship with Patch (Robbie Robertson), the…"
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service