Netflix Movie Fans

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Tags: fringe, pics

Views: 17818

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good one!

Nice one!

Can't believe their crappy approach to the final season - split in two and separate by about six months.  Basterds!  Do they really think we're gonna actually watch the commercials?

I knew it, invented by Skynet?

I was referencing the Skynet from the Terminator films...

I know, just illuminating only one of many real corporations named Skynet that deal with advanced military technologies.  What was past fiction is today's reality.  General Atomics was the company that made the starship engines in all the Isaac Asimov novels - The real company makes the Predator series of drones that blow away dozens of people a day in Afghanistan and will soon appear over our own major cities and crime areas for Homeland Security. 

In other words it was a joke with serious undertones.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Sorry to hear about your loss, Baff. "
11 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Four Sons (1940)In some ways this is similar to The Mortal Storm (1940) in which a German family is torn apart when the adopted sons of a Jewish professor join the Nazis. In Four Sons, which begins in Czechoslovakia just before the Nazi…"
11 hours ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"You were No. 2 , dude. Have more faith. You might win it all quarterback streamin! :-D"
23 hours ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Whatchu talkin bout, evil? quickly lookin up last year's stats..."
23 hours ago
EmilyFreedom is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"I've had crapola for replacements all season.  My current backup is Philly's Sanchez, but have you seen him play?  Before that I had Miami's Tannehil - another "choice" loser."
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Even  (and more than likely) with the distinct possibility that the Herbs turn the Grapes into Sangria, I'll still wind up as #2, which will be the best I've ever done.  Ended up # 3 last year and that was with Romo.  FF is…"
yesterday
eviltimes replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Baff!  I'm so terribly sorry.  I can't imagine such loss and heartache.  Our thoughts go out to you."
yesterday
"Haha. Lucky bastard. Thank Jeffrey for that one. Though just why on earth you've stuck with Cutler til now baffles the hell outa me. Congrats."
yesterday
"See ya next week, Lisa!    ***evil grin***"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service