Netflix Movie Fans

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Tags: fringe, pics

Views: 17998

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good one!

Nice one!

Can't believe their crappy approach to the final season - split in two and separate by about six months.  Basterds!  Do they really think we're gonna actually watch the commercials?

I knew it, invented by Skynet?

I was referencing the Skynet from the Terminator films...

I know, just illuminating only one of many real corporations named Skynet that deal with advanced military technologies.  What was past fiction is today's reality.  General Atomics was the company that made the starship engines in all the Isaac Asimov novels - The real company makes the Predator series of drones that blow away dozens of people a day in Afghanistan and will soon appear over our own major cities and crime areas for Homeland Security. 

In other words it was a joke with serious undertones.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Pihk left a comment for Pihk
" "
3 hours ago
Pihk left a comment for Pihk
" "
3 hours ago
ocontraire replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Uh oh. You're a neighbor. I'm "way in" DC. How "way out" (lol), are you?........Cleveland, Ohio?  (Md./Va   ?  )"
4 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Henry V' in the group Shake & Stir
"These coincidences are uncanny. I've been on a Henry V kick as of late but haven't got around to replace the pulled links here (working on it now..).  Yes, the Branagh version is actually the only Shakespeare film adaptation I like…"
5 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'Henry V' in the group Shake & Stir
"Finally, Branagh's Henry V is released in Blu Ray!  No extras, 'cept the original trailer.  I don't mind.  To have a legal copy with good picture and sound (and English subs if you want) is good enough for me.  It…"
6 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"This didn't post yesterday.  Anybody else having problems posting?  Please let me know and I'll see if I can get it fixed. The Judge     2014   R   141 min   7/10  …"
6 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"The Age of the Earth (1980)Brazilian filmmaker Glauber Rocha, whose friends included Godard, Pasolini, Bertolucci, is described by one reviewer on imdb as "a loud man who didn't believe in subtlety." This, his final film, is 140…"
6 hours ago
Ando replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"The Civil War (1990, Ken Burns) The all-out slaughtering of Americans on each other ended 150 years ago this year. Perhaps if every patriot living was forced to watch this seven part series in its entirety, even over a few days, we'll…"
yesterday
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Stevie Wonder - Too High"
yesterday
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 – 1791)' in the group Music
"Are the album (covers) you post in your personal collection, Scone?"
yesterday
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service