Netflix Movie Fans

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Tags: fringe, pics

Views: 17477

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ha!

The eyes on those girls are having the same effect on me.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

That's a UK phone number.

Why does this not surprise me about Panama City... I've been there several times and let's just say the average IQ is barely about 12th grade in the adults I've encountered that weren't tourists.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconpepito78, Alexa and Cyranose joined Netflix Movie Fans
1 hour ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be quite different this season. They turned things upside down in the last few episodes of last season. It will be on tonight at 9…"
3 hours ago
JWnPooh replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Cool just set the DVR for Friday and any new episodes thanks!"
4 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Yes. He provided technical information for the police. Like telling what gun was used to kill the Waynes based on the bullet. He was a bit of a brainiac geek type in the midst of the usual stereotype cops. He had the usual name that The Riddler…"
4 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Under the Dome season finished, will probably return next Summer. Resurrection season starts Sunday. Once Upon a Time season starts Sunday."
5 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Last night's ratings: Gotham: 3.2  Excellent, especially considering it was up against TBBT (5.3), Voice (3.9), and DWTS (2.0) Sleepy Hollow: 2.0  Not bad (but not great) since it was also up against Voice, DWTS, and Scorpion…"
5 hours ago
"Ahh, the Riddler was the police forensics guy. "
6 hours ago
"Not a problem.  It is replaying on Friday night.  Also, if you have Video on Demand, you can probably watch it for free through that when it gets added there in a few days, or maybe in a week."
6 hours ago
"I agree, much better than Shield or Arrow.  Cat woman was the girl that saw the Wayne's get killed, the girl in the picture above.  Who was the Riddler? I missed that one."
6 hours ago
JWnPooh replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Geez sounds great and I forgot to set DVR grrrr!!!"
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service