Netflix Movie Fans

Just bought the SamsungUN55D6000 smart TV and was excited by the fact that netflix was integrated. I do have one of the original Roku boxes which is now moved to the bedroom TV since I have this new feature. Playback of movies and tv shows isn't what I was hoping for. While the quality is good and I don't have a buffering issue (at least it doesn't drop out to the loading screen), I do get intermittent flashes of black screen throughout the playback. It doesn't happen the entire time but occurs in spurts, and enough to be annoying. I don't see any mention of smart tv probelms in this form or at samsung's site. Does anyone else experience this and is there something I can do?

Tags: App, Netflix, Samsung, Smart, TV

Views: 1309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you tried giving the Mcfinnigan rod a twist?

I get it too, but not as objectionable as No Frames Available during fast-forward or the Freeze for "rebuffering" until you start the movie over.

I get this on our 46D6400 as well. I do not get the flashes of black screen using Netflix app with the PS3 but I do have problems with lip sync. So with Netflix streaming I can choose between black screen flashes with Samsung app or poor speech sync with PS3. Both very annoying.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Icongugifur, cami0512 and Mimi joined Netflix Movie Fans
6 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
8 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Prince Rogers Nelson' in the group Music
"Around The World in a Day is not an album I revisit but I do like the artwork... . and the song, Tamborine."
12 hours ago
eviltimes left a comment for ¿Mr. Bad?
"Happy Birthday, Guy!"
16 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Chieko Kawabe - Be Your Girl"
16 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I'm temporarily blind - I'll have to use my tongue."
21 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I recall seeing that on TV ages ago when I was perhaps 13. I was impressed but doubt I'd enjoy it now."
21 hours ago
danram replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Pit and the Pendulum is definitely the best of Corman and Poe"
22 hours ago
Mimi shared a profile on Facebook
22 hours ago
Mimi joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie? SOLVED Archive

ARCHIVE of all SOLVED movies from the What's The Name of That Movie? group discussions.No Discussions here.
23 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Fargo good.  SyFy Channel bad.  Hulk need cookie.  ;)"
23 hours ago
"The film completely reverses the white/black orientation of the book.  After that it's all downhill.  So naturally those of us who had liked the novel were pissed off at the movie.  I wouldn't give it any stars."
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service