Netflix Movie Fans

The Listening Thread Part 8: STOP THE HATE...Unless of course you really don't want to then by all means keep it up...

So what are you listening to at this exact moment?  Yes like right now, on your computer or mobile or iPod (RIP Steve Jobs).

Well go ahead, type it out and post it.

Don't be afraid...

I dare you?  Double dog dare you...

Tags: Days, I, Is, Kaotic, Kitty, These, To, Up, What, Wonder

Views: 20891

Replies to This Discussion

No peace for the wicked!

William Orbit - Who Owns The Octopus

the Zombies - a love that never was

speaking of.... how about that Walking Dead last night!? woo hoo!

hope Ptero is enjoying her mini-vacation.

See, you don't have to be bit to become a zombie!

I'm home on spring break this week with my kiddoes.

Dizzy Gillespie & Arturo Sandoval - Dizzy The Duck

awesome!  sounds like fun-  i miss spring break, but i suppose i can burn vacation time and have one any time i want...

i'm on ELO shuffle

ELO - ma-ma-ma Belle

MOTHER FUCKING MICHONNE AND THE PRISON FOR SEASON 3!  FUCK YES!

hee hee hee!

Yeah, watching it last night made me want to finally start reading the series. How many volumes are there? I have the first 3.

M83 – Skin of the Night

you have the first 3 trade paperbacks?    there are 14 of those.

Cool! Yeah, I grabbed the first 3 TPB's a few month's ago, but held off from reading them so I could have an "outside" sort of perspective of the TV show.

i think i was off by one,

there are 15!

I have all of em in PDF. Lemme know.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

stndup4othrs replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Also- she records her death and posts it online to be remembered by"
10 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Thanks.  If that's the picture of Waits I'm thinking off, that's awesome."
10 hours ago
stndup4othrs replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"No, but thank you! It does sound similar. In this movie they meet at the airport and then drive to a beach house. I appreciate the try! :)"
10 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'How do I convince my husband to watch Orphan Black?' in the group Television
"I love Orphan Black because of her - Tatiana Maslany.  She's amazing.  I've lost count of how many clones she is playing - simultaneously, I might add - while keeping it all straight in her head.  Every clone is unique - a…"
10 hours ago
billy! replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"This sounds very very similar to a book called "Crash Into Me." Perhaps you watched some sort of film adaptation on tv?"
10 hours ago
stndup4othrs joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
11 hours ago
Profile Iconstndup4othrs and Canaceiney joined Netflix Movie Fans
11 hours ago
David replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'How do I convince my husband to watch Orphan Black?' in the group Television
"I dunno?  I haven't seen it, but sounds like something I like, however, that said I don't think couple have to watch the same thing.  Also don't take my advice, I'm single.  But I have three TVs, and I'd hope…"
11 hours ago
Evil Herbivore joined David's group
Thumbnail

Television

A  place to discuss things on TV--shows you enjoy, head's up on shows, etc.See More
13 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Signal     2014   PG13   97 min   2/10 The kind of film made several times a year for the SyFy channel.  Slow, dull.  A few possible alternate endings, but nothing you haven't seen…"
17 hours ago
Ando replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Cameo-Word Up"
20 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Yes - Awaken"
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service