Netflix Movie Fans

The Listening Thread Part 8: STOP THE HATE...Unless of course you really don't want to then by all means keep it up...

So what are you listening to at this exact moment?  Yes like right now, on your computer or mobile or iPod (RIP Steve Jobs).

Well go ahead, type it out and post it.

Don't be afraid...

I dare you?  Double dog dare you...

Tags: Days, I, Is, Kaotic, Kitty, These, To, Up, What, Wonder

Views: 21062

Replies to This Discussion

No peace for the wicked!

William Orbit - Who Owns The Octopus

the Zombies - a love that never was

speaking of.... how about that Walking Dead last night!? woo hoo!

hope Ptero is enjoying her mini-vacation.

See, you don't have to be bit to become a zombie!

I'm home on spring break this week with my kiddoes.

Dizzy Gillespie & Arturo Sandoval - Dizzy The Duck

awesome!  sounds like fun-  i miss spring break, but i suppose i can burn vacation time and have one any time i want...

i'm on ELO shuffle

ELO - ma-ma-ma Belle

MOTHER FUCKING MICHONNE AND THE PRISON FOR SEASON 3!  FUCK YES!

hee hee hee!

Yeah, watching it last night made me want to finally start reading the series. How many volumes are there? I have the first 3.

M83 – Skin of the Night

you have the first 3 trade paperbacks?    there are 14 of those.

Cool! Yeah, I grabbed the first 3 TPB's a few month's ago, but held off from reading them so I could have an "outside" sort of perspective of the TV show.

i think i was off by one,

there are 15!

I have all of em in PDF. Lemme know.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes left a comment for Phineas T Freakears
"Happy Birthday, Phin! "
58 minutes ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This could be a premise for a SyFy show, if the powers over there knew something about something.  Oddly it reminds me of Dark Shadows in some ways, and also the SF novel Wool, that would be the way I'd spin it anyway.  Ok, send me…"
2 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This show needed some zombies, some transforming robots, some tits, or something."
2 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
3 hours ago
Wren is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
9 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Amazing that a average sized person can almost look like a human doll.. "
14 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Tonight is the finale for Extant. And so far there has been a lot of times in the show where people are confused as to what something in the show meant and times when there were a lot of things that have had viewers waiting for something,. anything…"
15 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Electric Light Orchestra: Out of the Blue (1978. Rock Concert)=The British rock group ELO returns to their native England to perform a benefit concert for disabled children in this compressed one hour concert featuring several of their biggest…"
15 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Yeah, look how big he looks compared to Roger Moore. "
15 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
15 hours ago
Knaldskalle replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Exempt List? Didn't know there was such a thing."
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service