Netflix Movie Fans

Welcome to version 33, the Egg McMuffin of discussions. 

The first post in this thread will be # 14,394. 

The ghost of George Sanders reminds you to link your films, and that one should feel free to move on if bored. 

Views: 22725

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

John Carter (of Mars)--I enjoyed it, but didn't love it.  I think it might have suffered a bit in the storyline here and there, but overall a fun romp.

I Married A Witch--Veronica Lake plays a reincarnated witch who wants to torment the ancestor (Fredric March) who put her to death, and they eventually fall for one another.  Inspired the show Bewitched. 

Stir Crazy--Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor get falsely accused of a bank hold-up and sent to prison, pretty lite comedy, a bit aged, but still watchable.

I watched Wrath of the Titans today. It was really cool. I watched the original one and i really enjoyed it too.

I also found out the making of. Click here to check it out !

I just realized that I hav'nt seen too many movies by these two actors until you mentioned them. I also really liked Kilmer in Tombstone and he was good in Heat if you like a crime drama 5 stars. And The Contender is a good politics based thriller with Christian Slater 4 stars.

Quicksand (1950)

2/5 Stars

Mickey Rooney playing a tough guy who the dames all fall for? Gimme a break! Could've been a better film with a more suitable actor playing the lead. Who would dump Barbara Bates for Jeanne Cagney?

Barbara Bates

Rooney with Jeanne Cagney

Mickey Rooney playing a tough guy who the dames all fall for? Gimme a break!

Rooney has been married -- what? -- eight times? And his wives have included

Ava Gardner

Martha Vickers, and

Elaine Devry.

That's fearsome womanflesh, if you ask me.

Elaine's hot! Don't know what they saw in Mickey. He looks like a 12 year old kid.

Ava - ahhhhh.  The Night of the Iguana.  See it.  Believe!

I hope he was "working" with a ladder and a net.

Sweet moses...where has this Ms. Devry been all my life??

Fondling Rooney's dick.

Hangin's too good for 'im.  Burnin's too good for him - He ought to be cut up into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!

Since You Went Away

3.5 Stars

Very patriotic story of a mother holding things together at home while her husband is away serving in WWII. Way too long at 3hours.

Since You Went Away

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This could be a premise for a SyFy show, if the powers over there knew something about something.  Oddly it reminds me of Dark Shadows in some ways, and also the SF novel Wool, that would be the way I'd spin it anyway.  Ok, send me…"
33 minutes ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This show needed some zombies, some transforming robots, some tits, or something."
37 minutes ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
1 hour ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
1 hour ago
Wren is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
7 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Amazing that a average sized person can almost look like a human doll.. "
12 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Tonight is the finale for Extant. And so far there has been a lot of times in the show where people are confused as to what something in the show meant and times when there were a lot of things that have had viewers waiting for something,. anything…"
13 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Electric Light Orchestra: Out of the Blue (1978. Rock Concert)=The British rock group ELO returns to their native England to perform a benefit concert for disabled children in this compressed one hour concert featuring several of their biggest…"
13 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Yeah, look how big he looks compared to Roger Moore. "
13 hours ago
David replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
13 hours ago
Knaldskalle replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Exempt List? Didn't know there was such a thing."
16 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Coherence     2013   NR   89 min   4/10 Eight washed up actors have a dinner party while a comet flies overhead.  The power goes out.  Things get spooky.  There's a house two…"
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service