Netflix Movie Fans

Welcome to version 33, the Egg McMuffin of discussions. 

The first post in this thread will be # 14,394. 

The ghost of George Sanders reminds you to link your films, and that one should feel free to move on if bored. 

Views: 22726

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer Jones is very fuckable, though.

These were the years when she alternated her saints and sluts roles.

Flawless

4 Stars

Good Heist film made better because of Michael Caine.

Flawless

the once beautiful Demi Moore

ya got that right.  Maybe she'll stop using cocaine as a weight loss program.

When was she beautiful?

OK.  Fuckable.

Please Don't Eat the Daisies (1960)

2/5 Stars

Blech!

That's a healthy reaction!

Ha. Yeah, words fail but that's the feeling I had when I finished watching.

4192: The Crowning of The Hit King Great baseball doc focusing on Pete Rose's field accomplishments. But to completely leave out his gambling activity seems suspect. After all, any kid who knows little of Rose's accomplishment will remain puzzled as to why "Member of Baseball Hall of Fame" isn't listed (as it is with Rose's former teammates/film commentators) at the end credits. It's less a portrait of Rose, therefore, than an ode to the pastime.

Wuthering Heights (1970)

3/5 Stars

I loved Michel Legrand's score especially in those moments of pure cinema where not a word is said but much is conveyed through the music and images. I haven't read the novel or seen any other screen version but the story seems little more than a tale of obsessive teen romance.

Hollywood did a chunk of the book in a celebrated version in 1939.

Still parked on my Q.  May be someday...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
22 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to Orion1's discussion 'Share a list of some of your favorite Anime's for others to see.' in the group AnimeZone
"Ghost In The Shell ARISE Border 4 - Ghost Stands Alone   2014   58 min   JP w/EN subs   9/10 for all 4 OAVs Prequel to the Manga (so says Anime News Network), but due to various changes in the baseline history these 4…"
2 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"It mainly needed to not be slow slow slow."
5 hours ago
eviltimes left a comment for Phineas T Freakears
"Happy Birthday, Phin! "
7 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This could be a premise for a SyFy show, if the powers over there knew something about something.  Oddly it reminds me of Dark Shadows in some ways, and also the SF novel Wool, that would be the way I'd spin it anyway.  Ok, send me…"
8 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This show needed some zombies, some transforming robots, some tits, or something."
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Wren is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
15 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Amazing that a average sized person can almost look like a human doll.. "
20 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Tonight is the finale for Extant. And so far there has been a lot of times in the show where people are confused as to what something in the show meant and times when there were a lot of things that have had viewers waiting for something,. anything…"
21 hours ago
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Electric Light Orchestra: Out of the Blue (1978. Rock Concert)=The British rock group ELO returns to their native England to perform a benefit concert for disabled children in this compressed one hour concert featuring several of their biggest…"
21 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service