Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'Closed' (1)

← Back to Closed Caption Streaming
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List of current Netflix closed caption streaming movies

Please add to this list. There are at least 100 titles and no list on Google or the Netflix Site. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Up…

Started by Closed Caption streamer

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by ncmacasl

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Hunter S. Thompson' in the group Book TV
"This ↑ is actually that.  ←"
24 minutes ago
Cathexis joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie? SOLVED Archive

ARCHIVE of all SOLVED movies from the What's The Name of That Movie? group discussions.No Discussions here.
1 hour ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Hunter S. Thompson' in the group Book TV
" "
1 hour ago
Cathexis joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
1 hour ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Stenographer Troubles (1913)Refreshingly adult (for 1913) comedy starring the rotund John Bunny who can't seem to find a stenographer that won't distract his male employees from their duties. One of the lovely ladies is played by…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconDonna and bert joined Netflix Movie Fans
5 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'The Concept' in the group Breaking Bad
"Make through the second season (it's a little slow, but contains vital information).  Then 3, 4 and 5 will blow you away.  Perfect for binge viewing, too!"
9 hours ago
Jake replied to ocontraire's discussion 'Netflix throttling redux?'
"Nerves, thanks for the links. I'll check them out."
9 hours ago
KPNY replied to KPNY's discussion 'Please help me figure out the name of this movie!!' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"I don't think that was it, but I'll have to check that one out. It looks interesting!"
18 hours ago
cinemaphile replied to KPNY's discussion 'Please help me figure out the name of this movie!!' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Not a thriller/end of the world film, but could it have been Waydowntown? A group of young office workers bet each other a year's salary to see who can stay inside the longest."
18 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Keoma--spaghetti western where there's a plague and a corrupt town, basically pretty good, but horribly dated soundtrack--the females vocals that reminded me of Tiny Tim."
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service