Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'Saved' (28)

← Back to Netflix Movies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter O (15)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter O: Obsession (1976) Average of 11,520 ratings: 3.0…

Started by wowwee123

11 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter I (31)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter I: I Capture the Castle (2003) Average of 78,322 r…

Started by wowwee123

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter T (67)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter T: Take (2007) Average of 79 ratings: 3.4 stars (S…

Started by wowwee123

26 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter P (57)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter P: The Pacific (2009) Average of 18 ratings: 3.4 s…

Started by wowwee123

19 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter N (25)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter N: Namibia: The Struggle for Liberation (2007) Ave…

Started by wowwee123

7 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter B (78)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter B: Bab'Aziz: The Prince Who Contemplated His Soul (…

Started by wowwee123

39 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter A (61)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List link - Letter A List of Saved titles for the Letter A: A&E's Incredible World…

Started by wowwee123

25 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by wowwee123

Index - Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - (A-Z) (1049)

If the DVD exists or is expected to be released, placing the title in your queue is a way of voting for netflix to buy it. Link to individ…

Started by wowwee123

6 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by wowwee123

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter L (61)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter L: The L Word: Season 6 (2009) Average of 455 rati…

Started by wowwee123

29 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter G (34)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter G: Gaby: A True Story (1987) Average of 98 ratings…

Started by wowwee123

20 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Drom John

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Pihk replied to joseph's discussion 'Best nude movie scene?'
"Shame - Fassbender has the most adorable penis!"
43 minutes ago
arbjrm replied to perkin-warbeck's discussion 'Netflix Instant star ratings inflated'
"I just called Netflix. I reported this some time ago but nothing happened. This time the rep spent quite a while trying to help and spoke with an engineer who said they knew about the problem and were trying to fix it.  It wasn't clear to…"
1 hour ago
eviltimes left a comment for Knaldskalle
"Tillykke med fødselsdagen! "
2 hours ago
Johnny replied to perkin-warbeck's discussion 'Netflix Instant star ratings inflated'
"I see the same thing.  Most new entries to my instant queue predict I will give it between 4 & 5 stars. What's really crazy about it it that if I have the same movie in my DVD queue and in my instant queue, they consistently predict at…"
2 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"It's that time of year when TE and RB are breaking down.  I swear there isn't a single decent TE left out there in our little league."
2 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"I saw him 2 weeks ago and snapped him up.  The only problem he has is those wobbly throws from Eli.  He can break faster that any defender - just amazing.  Before the game he practices the one hand circus catches!  Later on last…"
2 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Northwest Passage--1940 pretty good frontier/action film starring Spencer Tracy, etc. It recounts Major Robert Rogers' 1759 raid on St. Francis, an Abenaki village, during the French and Indian War. As Rogers, Spencer Tracy gives a powerhouse…"
3 hours ago
Ando replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"Hey, who has ODB this year? Match winner, unless the rest of your team absolutely sucks. "
3 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"I enjoyed it well enough too.  I think Miller has just about used up all the graphic novel source material, so for the third film, he may have to come up with newer stories."
3 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service