Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'Saved' (28)

← Back to Netflix Movies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter O (15)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter O: Obsession (1976) Average of 11,520 ratings: 3.0…

Started by wowwee123

11 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter I (31)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter I: I Capture the Castle (2003) Average of 78,322 r…

Started by wowwee123

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter T (67)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter T: Take (2007) Average of 79 ratings: 3.4 stars (S…

Started by wowwee123

26 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter P (57)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter P: The Pacific (2009) Average of 18 ratings: 3.4 s…

Started by wowwee123

19 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter N (25)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter N: Namibia: The Struggle for Liberation (2007) Ave…

Started by wowwee123

7 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter B (78)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter B: Bab'Aziz: The Prince Who Contemplated His Soul (…

Started by wowwee123

39 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kaguya

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter A (61)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List link - Letter A List of Saved titles for the Letter A: A&E's Incredible World…

Started by wowwee123

25 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by wowwee123

Index - Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - (A-Z) (1049)

If the DVD exists or is expected to be released, placing the title in your queue is a way of voting for netflix to buy it. Link to individ…

Started by wowwee123

6 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by wowwee123

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter L (61)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter L: The L Word: Season 6 (2009) Average of 455 rati…

Started by wowwee123

29 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Snorii

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Letter G (34)

Alphabetical List of Saved Movies - Index - (A-Z) List of Saved titles for the Letter G: Gaby: A True Story (1987) Average of 98 ratings…

Started by wowwee123

20 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Drom John

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Lola (1981)Fassbinder wanted to remake Josef von Sternberg's 'The Blue Angel' (1930) and asked one of his collaborators, Peter Märthesheimer, to write a screenplay. Fassbinder's notion was to do a shot by shot…"
4 hours ago
pisces replied to pisces's discussion 'NEED HELP PLEASE!!' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Hi, I looked up the description for 'Shuttle', especially the description of the end of the movie.  You are right.  It is Shuttle.  Thank you for responding to my question."
9 hours ago
pisces replied to pisces's discussion 'NEED HELP PLEASE!!' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Hi, I looked up the description for 'Shuttle', especially the description of the end of the movie.  You are sooooo right.  It is Shuttle.  Thank you so much."
9 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Maaya Sakamoto  -  Yakusoku wa Inanai"
14 hours ago
" "
yesterday
yesterday
" "
yesterday
yesterday