Netflix Movie Fans

Does Netflix, like Hulu, have an "Auto-Play"  or "Continuous" play button that will play all movies and tv shows in my queue?

Tags: solution, streaming, thread closed

Views: 46921

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to share this little app with y'all. This is something I really wanted, so I made this little app that will autoplay the next episode.

Please let me know how it works.

http://pr.ojectblue.com/autoFlix/

Jason

Has anyone used it so far with any success?

I haven't seen any comments or info about people who have used it, after searching Google - autoFlix. I'm hesitant to use it until I see screen shots of what it looks like and/or more information etc. (Not much info on this from my google search.)
Hey man, I've tested it on about 5 computers and it seems to be working fine. I will provide the source code if you are really worried. I've had close to 500 downloads, and this is the first question I've had. I will upload a screenshot to my website, but the software itself really doesn't have much to it.
Attachments:
Just a tip, run the program, watch the episode full screened, and it will automatically press the button to play the next episode. I use this every night with no problem. I just start the first episode of a season of The Office, and it plays straight through. Also I added a feature to make the the window stays on top, in case another window opens and blocks your view of netflix. Just right click the tray for options, as seen in the screenshot above. Also, when I posted that first post, was the day that I wrote it. After coming across this post. So you won't find much info about it on google.

Thanks,
Jason
if you are really worried.

I just wanted to know more about the program before using it.

Just a tip, run the program, watch the episode full screened, and it will automatically press the button to play the next episode.

Don't you think this should be added to the description?

Also I added a feature to make the the window stays on top, in case another window opens and blocks your view of netflix.

I just downloaded it, and when I had it set to be on top, it stopped the netflix full screen- the setting off, seems to work for me.

Also, when I posted that first post, was the day that I wrote it.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thank you for posting it here right away. How about also contacting http://www.hackingnetflix.com/ and spread the word - I like what I saw when watching a few episodes of pink panther 6 min, episodes each.
I really appreciate the info. I've updated the main page, and also thanked you in the roadmap to a stable release. If you have any feature requests please ask, I'm not really sure what else to add to this.

I also emailed the guy from hackingnetflix the day I released it, and he said he'd check it out. If you really think it should be reviewed, then I think you should email him as well. :)

Thanks,
Jason
and also thanked you in the roadmap

How about linking people to this discussion, so that anyone there, can come right here too. You see the "link" pic by each posting? Or, copy the link that is attached to my "icon" so that it links to my profile. In any case, glad that I could help out in this.

If you really think it should be reviewed, then I think you should email him as well. :)

Done. Here's what I emailed him:

A great program, and worth checking out and posting on your blog- an excellent way to view especially, those 6-min episodes of Pink Panther. Here's the link for more information:

http://netflixcommunity.ning.com/xn/detail/1993323:Comment:1155320

P.S. I really enjoy your most-excellent blog! Very good information!!
I would like to take a look at the source, if you don't mind.
I would like to be able to do this on my mac without having to reboot to bootcamp to use the app mentioned in this thread. Any suggestions?
Its windows only for now. I'm now aware of a way to do this on mac right now, but I'll look into it.
I downloaded 1.7 but it's not working.
Hiya guys. I love AutoFlix! but i am having a problem on only one of my pcs im running it on.I am using Autoflix on 5 Computers right now and 4 of them work with it.For some Reason the one i have hooked to my main tv wonjt work.I even formatted my hardrive and reinstalled everything from scratch and same thing,when an episode ends it just sits there and does nothing.Could it be resolution problem or something?I really dont understand why it wont work.and the computer and i need most on is the one i cant get working .Please Help. Also i want to thank you for one of the best pieces of software i downloaded in years.Great Work!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconpepito78, Alexa and Cyranose joined Netflix Movie Fans
1 hour ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be quite different this season. They turned things upside down in the last few episodes of last season. It will be on tonight at 9…"
3 hours ago
JWnPooh replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Cool just set the DVR for Friday and any new episodes thanks!"
4 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Yes. He provided technical information for the police. Like telling what gun was used to kill the Waynes based on the bullet. He was a bit of a brainiac geek type in the midst of the usual stereotype cops. He had the usual name that The Riddler…"
4 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Under the Dome season finished, will probably return next Summer. Resurrection season starts Sunday. Once Upon a Time season starts Sunday."
5 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Last night's ratings: Gotham: 3.2  Excellent, especially considering it was up against TBBT (5.3), Voice (3.9), and DWTS (2.0) Sleepy Hollow: 2.0  Not bad (but not great) since it was also up against Voice, DWTS, and Scorpion…"
5 hours ago
"Ahh, the Riddler was the police forensics guy. "
6 hours ago
"Not a problem.  It is replaying on Friday night.  Also, if you have Video on Demand, you can probably watch it for free through that when it gets added there in a few days, or maybe in a week."
6 hours ago
"I agree, much better than Shield or Arrow.  Cat woman was the girl that saw the Wayne's get killed, the girl in the picture above.  Who was the Riddler? I missed that one."
6 hours ago
JWnPooh replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Geez sounds great and I forgot to set DVR grrrr!!!"
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service