Netflix Movie Fans

Does Netflix, like Hulu, have an "Auto-Play"  or "Continuous" play button that will play all movies and tv shows in my queue?

Tags: solution, streaming, thread closed

Views: 46751

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Antivirus software gets a few entries that go off from the method this software moves your mouse to click the next  button, may wish to add it manually to your antivirus software's Whitelist.
I tried that it didn't help. it still won't work

The app developed by Jason works extremely well. I am using a Toshiba Satellite with Vista and the Autoplay app works in full screen and the normal window setting.

KUDOS Jason.

Hi Jason I downloaded your program and tried to use it yesterday to watch Bones season 3.It didn't work for me.

Windows7 Ultimate 64bit

Firefox browser 3.6.13

I see the mouse trying to hit the next episode sometimes it hits it, but it doesn't appear to be a strong enough mouse click because I go click it with my mouse then it starts. (BTW I use a USB mouse and I'm left handed use right side button) I don't know if that matters but hey maybe that helps you- can you set it to double click maybe that will help. I built this system myself and it is way more then the minimum set for netflix or Win 7. I also used the media fire download  link.

With the new Netflix page setup, autoFlix.exe is not working for me. Appears that the script doesn't recognize the new look. This is what I see when the next video is ready to be played:

Are you working on a new version to work with the updated Netflix? That would be awesome.
I sure hope Jason is able to come up with one. :=)
the the one you made there. don't work for me. just like the one jason made don't work for me either.

Something might be wrong with your computer, both of them worked for me.  Are you on an administrator account and are you using a firewall/protection software that stops programs from running unless you specifically state that they can?  And you might want to test with both internet explorer/chrome and Firefox it might just be a problem with your browser.

This one was great since the first one stopped working and I tested Regulator's in both normal mode and full screen and it worked fine.  Really like the 1-up mushroom icon that it has.

there is nothing wrong with my laptop.
i tried all of what you wrote and it still did not work and there is nothing wrong with my laptop. what dose it do when it works for you dose it move the mouse arrow and click the play next button or what.

Well I have ran across this problem when going from different type of computers and graphic cards..

The issue sometimes is that colors might be different on your browser or operating system, so when it checks your screen for the image, it might be a slightly different hue that isn't even noticeable compared to the graphic that the program is searching for, so they don't match.

If you are having any issues with the program finding the next episode button try these steps to solve the issuse.

I left the image out of the program so users can change it based on this, or if you want to even use it for another program (say if you want it to click the "I'm still listening button" on pandora when sleeping with Pandora on).

Inside the program folder is a folder called 'Images'

If you look at it you can see that i just took the image of just the next part of the "Next Episode" button.

Go to your own Netflix player and scroll to the end of an episode until the button appears.

Push the 'Print Screen' button, then open a paint type program (Photoshop works best, I've used MS Paint and sometimes it screws up the image, and if it's not exact, it won't find it).

Now Ctrl + V (Paste) into it and it should be your whole screen, now crop out the just the button, it can be any part of it it, doesn't matter.

Save as a PNG and name it Netflix.png and replace it into the 'Images' folder and it should work for you.

If you don't have Photoshop or the similar, GIMP is free. I don't know why MS Paint screws up the images but it does.

That should help clear up things  ^_^

-Regulator

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Yoko Kanno  - Terror In Resonance OST RIP Jimi Jamison"
5 minutes ago
Profile IconDes and Banjojudy joined Netflix Movie Fans
29 minutes ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
13 hours ago
14 hours ago
15 hours ago
ocontraire replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
""52 Pick up" was one of my early vhs watches in '80's. I remember really enjoying this thriller w/ Scheider.   I remember it being very well done, and suspenseful. Don't know how it'd play almost 30 yrs. later.…"
22 hours ago
Netflowers replied to Netflowers's discussion 'LIKE THE NEW FORMAT WITH PS3 -and ROKU'
"While browsing through some movies the other day I realized that movies I had started watching, now had a new button or option  "PLAY FROM THE BEGINNING". I would not have to rewind to get back to the beginning.   Great. "
22 hours ago
Profile IconSpazz9781, eddeindeed and TWMovieGuy joined Netflix Movie Fans
yesterday
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The Competition (1980)Why this film had a theatrical release is beyond me because it's no better than a TV movie form the 70's. A formulaic story about a group of young pianists involved in a competition and in particular, two of them…"
yesterday
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
" The title is 52 Pick Up (1986) and the link is here"
yesterday
macroman replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Young and Beautiful (2013. France)=After losing her virginity to a young man she meets at a party, a teenage girl embarks on the path of being a high-priced call girl, servicing mostly older men in high end hotels that she hooks up with mainly via…"
yesterday
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
" "
yesterday

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service