Netflix Movie Fans

Has anyone ever had the error code: 8212? What happens is basically this: 

The viewer will download the movie content, and once it starts to "buffer" it never passes 0% and then displays the following message:

Internet Connection Problem Error Code: 8212 An Internet of home network connection problem is preventing playback.

I just started getting this error the other day. 

I am using a PC running Windows XP. I think my connection speed falls under the high category. I appreciate all the help anyone can give me.

Tags: 8212, error

Views: 265

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a solution - but I started getting a similar error about 24 hours ago in Windows 7 Media Center. At first, I just got it when I was streaming; shortly thereafter, it got so I can't even pull up info about films while browsing the MC plugin - I get a Media Center Internet connection error.

I just checked now, on a different computer and got an error - 8302. This was the browser version, not the MC plugin.
Has a solution been found to this issue?
2nd Attempt.
Having the same problem - at first intermittently, and now all the time. Any solutions out there??? I'm about to cancel Netflix over this.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Yeah, I hope they keep repeating them on Friday, as generally, there's not much on that night, plus gives you a second chance to catch the show.  I saw this week's, but could stand to watch it again.  I have a few problems with…"
38 minutes ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Good Ol' Freda--was a doc about the gal that was a secretary and  in charge of the Beatles fan club.  It offered a few insights into the band I wasn't aware of, and had some nice stories from the era.  Worth a watch if…"
41 minutes ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I think Gotham did decently on it's second week. There was the makings of a super-criminal that they haven't shown, rounding up street kids. And an as yet unseen character in the show. The Arckham Asylum,. which has been closed around 15…"
7 hours ago
Profile IconJackWalsh and BadRonald joined Netflix Movie Fans
9 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Outlander is on hiatus, will return April 4."
9 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'New 14-15 discussion group' in the group Netflix Fantasy Football
"New England crushed by KC?  What?"
12 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
12 hours ago
" "
14 hours ago
Pihk left a comment for Pihk
" "
16 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Sunday numbers. Once Upon a Time: 3.4   Very strong season opener. Resurrection: 2.2  Not bad, but it lost a huge number of viewers from its OUaT lead-in."
17 hours ago
"Vampire Diaries season starts Thursday. Star Wars Rebels pilot airs Friday. Lottery season finished, and likely canceled."
18 hours ago
" "
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service