Netflix Movie Fans

Came across an error code while streaming an Watch Instant title? Check this thread and see if your error code is listed here. Have you called CS about it, and what did they tell you to do about it? If you didn't need to call CS, what have you figured out is the solution?

Please post to this thread what you've come across, the reason if you know it, and the solution, and it'll be updated.

NOTE: "This thread" refers to "Error codes and Solution - List"

~Thank you!~

Threads that contain information on the following error codes:

Error code: N8102-154-3017

Solution to Silverlight Error Code 8352 (80% Probibilty) --- Here's some more info: Link to comment in this thread.

Error Code: N8106-154-5006

Error Code 2105

8102-154-5005

error code 8302

N8156-3119

n8106-154-5006 (Refers to iPod/iTouch/iPhone) (click on link for more info.)

Tags: error, error codes, errors, solution, streaming

Views: 72762

Replies to This Discussion

Error Code 8106-154-5019

NF SR said "It's one we don't know about"

Streaming to Blu-ray player no add'l info

Streaming to IE/PC explanation: "…temp…unavailable…[to] improve media quality…available…next day or so."

NF SRs are the best!
Error code 8352: Maybe solved, read more here. Hope it helps.
Reposted from the hyperlink above with my additional notes in italics. The error is called N8352. The steps listed below also work in the FIREFOX browser. Thank you "Donald I" for the following:

I think that maybe I've found what the Silverlight Error Code 8352 is. I have only been able to try it once because after that I haven't had any trouble. I talked to Netflix Tech Support and explained this to them and they said they would try it. The bottom line is simple.

Somewhere in either Netflix or Silverlight only six pocesses are allowed. I stumbled on a page that showed the processes. The page showed that the same movie was running under 5 processes and another was was running under another process. The one that had the 5 processes was a movie I watched about a week ago, when this problem first started. Each process has a Delete Button. I deleted the five and haven't had any more problems.

It was sort of a long process that got me there and I don't know how much of it you need to do.

1. When the error comes up: Right mouse on the screen and click on Silverlight.

2. Goto Application Storage and uncheck Enable Application Storage and select delete all.

NOTE: There's no need to uncheck "Enable Application Storage" - Just click "Delete All".

3. Close Internet Explorer and restart it.

4. Go back to Netflix and try to start a movie. You will get an error and the movie won't start. The error message will tell you how to Enable Application Storage. Follow the instructions.

NOTE: You can avoid the error message by leaving the check in the box as noted in my note to step 2.

This is where the Processes show up.
What I wrote in the first blog was a little wrong. I just wrote how I got to where I did.

I tried the solution that you just posted but it didn't work. I have been looking for what causes the problem (I have come close to duplicating it) and this is wha I found:

Under some circumstances closing the movie, or even letting it finish on it's own, Netflix doesn't clear it out. To them Its like it is still it is running. So I think what happens is it sends the next movie out to what it thinks is a new DEVICE. You are allowed six devices. When all six are in use you will get the error.

The way fix this is to go into your Accounts page and go to "WATCHING INSTANTLY ON YOUR TV OR COMPUTER". Click on "Manage Netflix ready devices and computer".

There you will see a list of you devices. If your PC, or whatever, didn't close out right it will start a new device, even if it is the same PC. After six devices you get an error. There is a DELETE button on each line. Delete all of the old devices and you should clear the problem.

This may work with other devices as well as the PC.

I have been able to accumulate two of the bogus devices since I make my first post.

If anyone is having BLACK SCREEN problems in Netflix please try this and let me know it it works for you.

Donald I
Updated with links to various error codes that have been brought up, here in the group.
Thanks for the bump, Wow, never woulda seen this thread otherwise.
You're welcome!
It looks like my original comment was lost., or maybe this will be a duplicate.

I have been repeatedly experience error code N8352. The suggestions of clearing the number of remote devices has hot helped. Nor has the suggestion of clearing Sliverlight application memory.

N8352 occurs both in the Chrome and Firefox browsers. So it is not browser specific. However I am on DSL wireless with a top speed of 300mb/s. Which may or may not have something to do with it because I have been unable to test it on another computer or device.
Have you come across an error that is not listed above? Please post it to this thread and it will be updated to the list. Please check the above errors and see if you're issue is listed before starting a thread for it.

:)

error code n8106-154-5006

I was having problems with this error. My PC, TV, and iPod were running. I turned my iPod off and still got an error msg. several times back and forth then I finally LOGGED OUT of my iPod and everything was fine.

I added it to the list. Thank you!

Logged out of Netflix on my iPod...sorry :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

MrsG joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
15 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Sin City A Dame To Kill For     2014   R   102 min   9/10 There was this dame - Ava - a Black Widow if I ever saw one. Damn fine looker - the kind you hope is really her up on the screen all starkers 'n…"
yesterday
Pihk replied to blackman's discussion 'Going crazy trying to find out the name of a movie a saw a preview for in early to mid 2000s about a secrect sex club and a business man' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Excellent...enjoy!"
yesterday
blackman replied to blackman's discussion 'Going crazy trying to find out the name of a movie a saw a preview for in early to mid 2000s about a secrect sex club and a business man' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"OMG thank you this is definitely it.  You made my day."
yesterday
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
yesterday
yesterday
eviltimes replied to blackman's discussion 'Going crazy trying to find out the name of a movie a saw a preview for in early to mid 2000s about a secrect sex club and a business man' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"You should listen to Pihkal - he's Pre-Med."
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Pihk replied to blackman's discussion 'Going crazy trying to find out the name of a movie a saw a preview for in early to mid 2000s about a secrect sex club and a business man' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Deception came out in 2008. Sounds a lot like your description. "
yesterday
blackman replied to blackman's discussion 'Going crazy trying to find out the name of a movie a saw a preview for in early to mid 2000s about a secrect sex club and a business man' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"grrr. no help,  I guess u guys are stumped too"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service