Netflix Movie Fans

How to resolve N8102-106 error when trying to play movie on Netflix with Windows 7?

When I am trying to play movie on netflix I get "Internet Connection Problem" with the error code of N8102-106. I called Netflix and my internet provider, they couldn't solve it.
I have tried many things that I have read in blogs like uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight, installing older versions of Silverlight, adding Netflix to trusted websites, turning off windows firewall, trying IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Everything! And nothing helped me.
I could watch Netflix movies when I had Windows XP. Then I formatted my computer and installed Windows 7. With Windows 7 it was the first time I tried it and it failed. I will be thankful if anyone can help me.

Tags: N8102-106, error, solution

Views: 48298

Replies to This Discussion

What is your Internet connection speed?  Check here for the numbers:  www.speedtest.net

Are you connecting through a router, or directly to the ISP's box.  What is your Internet connection:  DSL, Uverse, Cable, Satellite?

See if any of these threads of common streaming errors is similar to yours.

Hello,

I see it has been months since the last post with this error on this forum. I found this site through google search so I am hoping that others with this issue will do the same and find it.

After countless hours and multiple phone calls with Netflix that got me nowhere, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION AND IT IS VERY, VERY, VERY EASY.

I am using Windows 7 home premium and Mozilla Firefox browser. I have been watching Netflix streaming form months without any issues at all. Then all of a sudden BLAM--- Netflix error N8102-106.  I cant find anything on the internet except this forum and a ton of spam sites with nothing but viruses and other garbage on them.  If this sounds like what your going through....look no further. It is here...right below, the fix for this issue. I will also be conacting the Netflix technical service people with this fix so they may help thoes that have this issue. Ok, without further delay...

Go to: File

Go to: Tools

Go to: Clear Recent History

Once in Clear Recent History, check EVERY box available. Make sure that everything IS selected for Clearing. Then click the Clear now button. Close your browser. Make sure it is fully closed and not running in the back ground. Restart your browser, log in to Netflix and start watching streaming videos again.....that's it. Easy as pie!

Let me know how this works for everyone!

Thank you for posting here. I added the tag "solution".

I have had this problem for 6 monthes, and have tried everything I could find to resolve it with no luck. I believe this began when I contacted a virus that took a lot of effort to resolve. I have finally solved my issue by downloading and  installing microsofts.

Update for Root Certificates [March 2011] (KB931125)

from "http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=6149"

Might not work for you  but it certainly did for me.

Guido

I contacted Netflix and Microsoft ..... to no avail............. this is the only thing that worked for me and you made it so easy to understand.   Thanks

This fix also worked for error code N8103-106.  It also resolved certificate errors I got when I went to certain web pages.  I tried all the suggestions Microsoft offered to fix those.  Funny that they couldn't offer this solution.

I have been streaming TV and Movies flawlessly on my computer AND my laptop, both running windows 7.  Suddenly today I start getting 8102-101 and -106 errors when I try to stream.  This is happening on both machines.  I have tried chrome, AND firefox.  Oddly enough, it works on my ipod which is on the same internet connection.

I already cleared my browser history of EVERYTHING.  I rebooted. I even reinstalled Silverlight.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
23 minutes ago
" "
26 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
50 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Profile Iconpepito78, Alexa and Cyranose joined Netflix Movie Fans
4 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be quite different this season. They turned things upside down in the last few episodes of last season. It will be on tonight at 9…"
5 hours ago
JWnPooh replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Cool just set the DVR for Friday and any new episodes thanks!"
6 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Yes. He provided technical information for the police. Like telling what gun was used to kill the Waynes based on the bullet. He was a bit of a brainiac geek type in the midst of the usual stereotype cops. He had the usual name that The Riddler…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service