date Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:09 AM
subject Silverlight Download Link
hide details 1:09 AM (7 minutes ago)
Thank you for contacting Netflix.com customer support!
***NO REPLY REQUIRED***
Netflix has introduced a new movie player based on the Microsoft Silverlight technology. In order to use the Netflix Watch Instantly service, you will need to have the Silverlight plug-in installed for your browser. We are excited about the enhanced viewing experience for our customers using this new player and have discontinued support for the current version of the movie player. If you are new to Netflix Watch Instantly or are encountering issues with the existing Netflix movie player, this message contains reference information on how to get started on the new player experience.
Step by step instructions:
1. Go to the opt-in page (http://www.netflix.com/silver
2. Read hardware requirements and conditions and click the "Get the new player" button
3. Browse to the Watch Instantly tab, select a movie title, and click the play button
4. Click Install Now to install the Silverlight plug-in (if you have not already installed)
5. Congratulations and enjoy your movie!
If you need further assistance with installing Silverlight, please follow the links below:
* Product: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight
* Support: http://support.microsoft.com
Our Customer Service representatives are available at 888-638-3549. You may also visit our online Help Center at http://www.netflix.com/Help
where you can review a wide range of commonly asked questions and take actions to update your account or report an issue.Thanks,