Netflix Movie Fans

All Discussions Tagged 'Amos' (1)

← Back to Music
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

November 2008 - Future Music Release Highlighted - Tori Amos - Live at Montreux 1991-1992

No one plays the piano like Tori Amos. She arches her back forward, always ready to kick her foot up or straddle the seat. In her best work…

Started by Scone

40 May 14
Reply by Scone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Oculus     2013   R   104 min   5/10 Standard Haunted Mirror flick. Very well shot - kudos to the DP. Acting's fine: Karen Gillan (Dr Who) with Katee Sackhoff (BSG). The youngster who plays Gillan as a 13…"
51 minutes ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Victory!"
1 hour ago
David replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'How do I convince my husband to watch Orphan Black?' in the group Television
"There's the lure, tell him she takes her clothes off a lot in it. :)"
3 hours ago
David replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Watched this DIY-indie film on 8-track tapes.  It was fun and brought back some nostalgia. Also finished up the True Detective series for the win."
3 hours ago
stndup4othrs replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Also- she records her death and posts it online to be remembered by"
16 hours ago
"Thanks.  If that's the picture of Waits I'm thinking off, that's awesome."
16 hours ago
stndup4othrs replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"No, but thank you! It does sound similar. In this movie they meet at the airport and then drive to a beach house. I appreciate the try! :)"
16 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'How do I convince my husband to watch Orphan Black?' in the group Television
"I love Orphan Black because of her - Tatiana Maslany.  She's amazing.  I've lost count of how many clones she is playing - simultaneously, I might add - while keeping it all straight in her head.  Every clone is unique - a…"
16 hours ago
billy! replied to stndup4othrs's discussion 'Going Crazy' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"This sounds very very similar to a book called "Crash Into Me." Perhaps you watched some sort of film adaptation on tv?"
16 hours ago
stndup4othrs joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
17 hours ago
Profile Iconstndup4othrs and Canaceiney joined Netflix Movie Fans
17 hours ago
David replied to Evil Herbivore's discussion 'How do I convince my husband to watch Orphan Black?' in the group Television
"I dunno?  I haven't seen it, but sounds like something I like, however, that said I don't think couple have to watch the same thing.  Also don't take my advice, I'm single.  But I have three TVs, and I'd hope…"
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service