Netflix Movie Fans

In an effort to cut back during the New Great Depression (NGD), I won't start new birthday party discussions. Instead all my (others can do what they want, heck this is still America!) birthday parties will take place in the Birthday Party Room!

Take as much food and drink as you'll consume....no more! Please try to recycle the paper and plastic products AMAP! Have a great time!!! And push your chair in after you leave!!!

Views: 1600

Replies to This Discussion

Buddy Holly!  Sonny Rollins!
Buddy would have been 74 today!

Rave On, Buddy!

Congrats Newk on the KenCen Honors announcement today, "Saxophonist Sonny Rollins’ masterful improvisation and powerful presence have infused the truly American art form of jazz with passion and energy. "

Happy 65th Duane.  Eat a peach for peace.

Happy Belated BD, Beethoven! (December 16th--we think)

Beethoven was born of this marriage in Bonn. There is no authentic record of the date of his birth; however, the registry of his baptism, in a Roman Catholic service at the Parish of St. Regius on 17 December, 1770, survives.[5] As children of that era were traditionally baptised the day after birth in the Catholic Rhine country, and it is known that Beethoven's family and his teacher Johann Albrechtsberger celebrated his birthday on 16 December, most scholars accept 16 December, 1770 as Beethoven's date of birth.[6][7] Of the seven children born to Johann van Beethoven, only Ludwig, the second-born, and two younger brothers survived infancy. Caspar Anton Carl was born on 8 April 1774, and Nikolaus Johann, the youngest, was born on 2 October 1776

The entire 9th Symphony.  It's majesty will blow you away.  And he was stone deaf when he wrote it.

Happy BD, Elton John! I plan to celebrate big time here!

Join in on the fun and post to your heart's delight!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconDairoineisy, lucy lu, choicomykadrawq and 2 more joined Netflix Movie Fans
5 minutes ago
lucy lu left a comment for lucy lu
27 minutes ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Prince Rogers Nelson' in the group Music
"Around The World in a Day is not an album I revisit but I do like the artwork... . and the song, Tamborine."
53 minutes ago
eviltimes left a comment for ¿Mr. Bad?
"Happy Birthday, Guy!"
4 hours ago
eviltimes replied to pterosaur's discussion 'The Listening Thread: Part NEIN!' in the group The Soundtracks to Our Lives
"Chieko Kawabe - Be Your Girl"
5 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I'm temporarily blind - I'll have to use my tongue."
9 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I recall seeing that on TV ages ago when I was perhaps 13. I was impressed but doubt I'd enjoy it now."
10 hours ago
danram replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Pit and the Pendulum is definitely the best of Corman and Poe"
11 hours ago
Mimi shared a profile on Facebook
11 hours ago
Mimi joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie? SOLVED Archive

ARCHIVE of all SOLVED movies from the What's The Name of That Movie? group discussions.No Discussions here.
11 hours ago
eviltimes replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"Fargo good.  SyFy Channel bad.  Hulk need cookie.  ;)"
12 hours ago
"The film completely reverses the white/black orientation of the book.  After that it's all downhill.  So naturally those of us who had liked the novel were pissed off at the movie.  I wouldn't give it any stars."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service