Netflix Movie Fans

The Listening Thread Part 8: STOP THE HATE...Unless of course you really don't want to then by all means keep it up...

So what are you listening to at this exact moment?  Yes like right now, on your computer or mobile or iPod (RIP Steve Jobs).

Well go ahead, type it out and post it.

Don't be afraid...

I dare you?  Double dog dare you...

Tags: Days, I, Is, Kaotic, Kitty, These, To, Up, What, Wonder

Views: 20572

Replies to This Discussion

Pitchshifter - W. Y. S. I. W. Y. G.

Neurosis - Stones From the Sky

My computer has got a hairball. Rebooted twice already today.

Beethoven: Symphony #8 In F, Op. 93 - 2. Allegretto Scherzando

Lunachicks - Less Teeth More Tits

Memphis Slim - I Believe I'll Settle Down

Cheap Trick : Surrender

more cheap trick!

Zombi - Escape Velocity

Love Zombi.

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head

Love Orbital.

Still busy.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

ocontraire replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"I caught this film many yrs. ago at the opening of the new AFI theater in Silver Spring, Md. (my former neighb. theater, growing up). It had recently (back then) moved from The Kennedy Center, here in DC. Le Circle Rouge was a wonderful taut crime…"
49 minutes ago
Profile Iconhunekita, ASA, Arom6492 and 28 more joined Netflix Movie Fans
1 hour ago
LisaAMastro left a comment for LisaAMastro
3 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Prince Rogers Nelson' in the group Music
" Prince- Billboard Music Awards ICON 2013 (HD) "
3 hours ago
Zairnoinsyi posted a blog post

Its time to give her what she deserves

After well research I have found that Ht Rush is a solution that has necessary minerals and vitamins and those herbal extract that are helpful to boost sex performance. It has made me…See More
3 hours ago
sharolynhgunn left a comment for sharolynhgunn
3 hours ago
Laure goulet posted a blog post

Avoids citrate lyase catalyst that changes additional starches into fat

however weight reduction appears to be a bit outlandish hamper to thrashing decidedly. Many dollars and pounds happen to a waste expenditure, to destructive and terrible coming about weight reduction supplements by people. Anyhow plausibility is…See More
3 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Prince Rogers Nelson' in the group Music
"Prince, circa 1979 Prince now owns the rights to the music he recorded on Warner Bros. Records after years of disputes and battles with the record label. Warner Bros. announced Friday it had reached an agreement with the pop icon, who was signed to…"
3 hours ago
Donald Cooper left a comment for Donald Cooper
3 hours ago
VFinks1976 left a comment for VFinks1976
4 hours ago
MadisonOlivia posted a blog post

Why and How You Should Work For Getting Slim

Effort turn is ever pleasurable to any mortal. Now this age of neo profession no one wants to contain actor metric and fat. But if you person supererogatory unit and fat, it is not an promiscuous duty to do get thin vindicatory in a runty clip. You…See More
5 hours ago
sbwff12 posted a blog post

Samsung D900: Slim, stylish and power packed

With changing trends, unsettled phones love invariably prettify a pattern auxiliary. Moveable devices with premium features and posh ornamentation are untold in responsibility in the transferrable reality. Samsung, beingness a directional motorized…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service