Netflix Movie Fans

akatemple's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not been able to come up with anything, maybe this one will just remain a mys…"

akatemple replied Feb 2, 2013 to Awesome Last Scene, need help with title.

19 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cleptomanx

"I am really not sure, I'll try and look into that a bit more."

akatemple replied Jan 10, 2013 to Awesome Last Scene, need help with title.

19 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cleptomanx

"Thanks again everyone for your continuation of help, I just realized what the descri…"

akatemple replied Jan 8, 2013 to Awesome Last Scene, need help with title.

19 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cleptomanx

"The OP said that Mirage was really close as far as the setting and the style of the…"

akatemple replied Jan 7, 2013 to Awesome Last Scene, need help with title.

19 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cleptomanx

"I don't think that is the movie, the ID card or identification card, key card someth…"

akatemple replied Jan 5, 2013 to Awesome Last Scene, need help with title.

19 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cleptomanx

"It sounds like The Fury (1978) - I have not seen this in many years and I don't reme…"

akatemple replied Jul 8, 2012 to this might be an extremely hard one.

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Movie-Knut

"Do you know roughly around what time this movie came out, or just if you think it is…"

akatemple replied Jun 27, 2012 to Can Anybody Help Me Out With This. Please!!!

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by K_JetLife

"Voyage of the Unicorn (2001) - Cannot find a trailer but you can watch the whole thi…"

akatemple replied Jun 14, 2012 to A fantasy movie that's probably like The 10th Kingdom.

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Stardust (2007) or The Golden Compass (2007) "

akatemple replied Jun 14, 2012 to A fantasy movie that's probably like The 10th Kingdom.

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Carl

"That definitely sounds promising, I just need to figure out the title, I have been w…"

akatemple replied Jun 12, 2012 to What movie is this Screenshot from?

7 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Ethan Bourne

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Orion1's discussion 'Share a list of some of your favorite Anime's for others to see.' in the group AnimeZone
"Ghost In The Shell ARISE Border 4 - Ghost Stands Alone   2014   58 min   JP w/EN subs   9/10 for all 4 OAVs Prequel to the Manga (so says Anime News Network), but due to various changes in the baseline history these 4…"
4 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"It mainly needed to not be slow slow slow."
7 hours ago
eviltimes left a comment for Phineas T Freakears
"Happy Birthday, Phin! "
9 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This could be a premise for a SyFy show, if the powers over there knew something about something.  Oddly it reminds me of Dark Shadows in some ways, and also the SF novel Wool, that would be the way I'd spin it anyway.  Ok, send me…"
10 hours ago
David replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"This show needed some zombies, some transforming robots, some tits, or something."
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Wren is now a member of Netflix Movie Fans
17 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Amazing that a average sized person can almost look like a human doll.. "
22 hours ago
Dig-Me-Up replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014-15' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Tonight is the finale for Extant. And so far there has been a lot of times in the show where people are confused as to what something in the show meant and times when there were a lot of things that have had viewers waiting for something,. anything…"
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service