Netflix Movie Fans

I am looking for a movie (or a tv mini-series) that i have watched a few years ago.The only thing i can remember is a scientist who had invented a machine which could make time pass a lot slower than usually and somehow he got trapped in time at the university where he was teaching and there was an incident with a door he couldn't open because of the problem with time.Also his friends and co-workers were searching for him until they finally found him in the yard I think and he was much older because of the time problem and there had passed many years for him but a few hours or days for his friends... can anyone help me?
if anyone knows the name of the movie send me an e-mail at dimislord@hotmail.gr or write the answer here... 
thanks!!

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I don't have the answer but that sounds so good, I hope you get it resolved, I wanna watch it too.

Maybe it's Quantum leap series with Scott Bakula in main role !!!! Hope I helped!!!!

thanks but it is not quantum leap... i have watched it on tv and it has lasted about 3 to 5 hours and that's why i said that i think i may be a tv mini-series... thanks again for your time!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 35.0'
"Morocco (1930)After making The Blue Angel (1930) von Sternberg returned to America with Dietrich in tow for her American film debut. The advent of sound did not diminish von Sternberg's visually poetic style and his use of sound in this…"
8 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'Toni Morrison' in the group book tv
"Overall, I mean.  Without Brian there would be no C-SPAN, and all the goodness that followed."
9 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Toni Morrison' in the group book tv
"Good deflection. Current president, Susan Swain, interviewed Morrison for that session. Lamb seemed to veer all over the place with his questions. Need to take another look at the Shelby Foote interview..."
10 hours ago
eviltimes replied to Ando's discussion 'Toni Morrison' in the group book tv
"Of necessity (we all get old), but Brian Lamb was a national treasure."
13 hours ago
Profile IconUnofficialUpdate, sandyrocks and marshalronald joined Netflix Movie Fans
13 hours ago
Ando replied to Ando's discussion 'Toni Morrison' in the group book tv
"Back in the 90s C-SPAN's BookTV hosted various "major" authors in a series of weekends of 3 hour sessions each. Though they were all intriguing Toni's was one of my favorites. "
yesterday
eviltimes joined Ando's group
Thumbnail

book tv

Authors of all persuasions at the podium and/or in conversation.See More
yesterday
"A Tale of Two Worlds(1921)A little girl is brought to America and raised as a Chinese by her American parent’s loyal Chinese servant after they are killed in a riot in China. This is pretty much formula early 20’s thriller/romance stuff.…"
yesterday
"The 'High Sign' (1921)Buster Keaton filmed this in 1920 but was dissatisfied with it and ended up releasing it in 1921 when an accident prevented him from completing another film he was working on. Keaton's character is a bit…"
yesterday
Cathexis joined meow meow's group
Thumbnail

Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum

The Sci-Fi spot for fans of all kinds of Science Fiction to discuss films, TV shows, directors, outer space or time travel, aliens, androids, strange, dystopian, or apocalyptic scenarios, future films, zombies, monsters, action, horror & more.
yesterday
Inspektah Capuana replied to joseph's discussion 'Best nude movie scene?'
"HAWT."
yesterday
joseph replied to joseph's discussion 'Best nude movie scene?'
"how about scarlett johansson scene in under the skin?? i just watched the movie and loved these scenes.. "
yesterday

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service