Netflix Movie Fans

I am looking for a movie (or a tv mini-series) that i have watched a few years ago.The only thing i can remember is a scientist who had invented a machine which could make time pass a lot slower than usually and somehow he got trapped in time at the university where he was teaching and there was an incident with a door he couldn't open because of the problem with time.Also his friends and co-workers were searching for him until they finally found him in the yard I think and he was much older because of the time problem and there had passed many years for him but a few hours or days for his friends... can anyone help me?
if anyone knows the name of the movie send me an e-mail at dimislord@hotmail.gr or write the answer here... 
thanks!!

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I don't have the answer but that sounds so good, I hope you get it resolved, I wanna watch it too.

Maybe it's Quantum leap series with Scott Bakula in main role !!!! Hope I helped!!!!

thanks but it is not quantum leap... i have watched it on tv and it has lasted about 3 to 5 hours and that's why i said that i think i may be a tv mini-series... thanks again for your time!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile Iconmissugarmagnolia and gugifur joined Netflix Movie Fans
10 hours ago
Netflowers commented on Netflowers's video
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Baff replied to Baff's discussion 'TV Show Start Dates Fantasy/Sci-Fi 2014' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"I've watched half (3) of the episodes of Black Mirror now.  It is pretty good.  Rather depressing, but well done.  It showcases some of the possible bleak futures we have to look forward to."
3 hours ago
MissAnnThrope replied to missugarmagnolia's discussion 'suspenseful/thriller type movie about a video game/gaming' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Was it Spy Kids 3D - Game Over?"
8 hours ago
Nerves replied to The Professor's discussion 'What did you watch today? v 34.0'
"The House of Mirth (2000)5/5 StarsThis film is simply exquisite. It's pace is stately, like the beautiful Adagio movement from Alessandro Marcello's Oboe concerto in D minor which serves as the film's theme music, the elegant…"
9 hours ago
missugarmagnolia joined The Bumbles's group
Thumbnail

What's The Name of That Movie?

Can't remember the name of a movie you saw or wanted to see? Start a new Discussion Topic here with your description & we can try to help each other!See More
10 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Here’s the Pythagorean theorem (a² + b² = c²) demonstrated visibly: "
11 hours ago
Nerves replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"Interesting!"
11 hours ago
David replied to D._'s discussion 'New & Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies' in the group Wormhole Xtreme! ... The SCI-FI Forum
"Here's another one, which I'll probably have to wait on NF, as I doubt it will show in my area, wait & see: Under The Skin with a nude Scarlett Johansson.  I'm in. "
11 hours ago
Netflowers replied to spiderpig's discussion 'Pics or GTFO V4.0'
"This might be how the statues on Easter Island got to where they ended up: "
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by droidmaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service