Netflix Movie Fans

A Sci-Fi/horror/thriller type movie was at the theaters about two years, about a group of oil company guys at the north pole drilling for soil samples, oil, whatever; they encounter a mysterious unknown microbe or something like that, then things go weird (not to be confuded with The Thing). It got decent reviews (a 'good B-movie'), but was at the theaters about 2 weeks then disappeared. Anyone know what this movie was?
Thanks

Tags: SOLVED

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

How about The Last Winter?
I didn't recall Ron Perlman being in it, but after looking it up, and given the year - that's gotta be it! Thanks to everyone who resonded.
Gardog
or was it "Kindergarten Cop" with Ron Periman?
Sounds like a rip off of an old X-Files episode...
I'm with Bumbles and Joni. We saw that film pretty recently—it's still availible on instant watch. I wouldn't call it a "B movie" though; Fessenden is pretty interesting. The NF link is here.

RSS

Latest Activity

A group by Donovan was featured
Thumbnail

Native American

Discussions about Native American orientated films or films that feature Native American Actors/Actresses
2 hours ago
MrSpork replied to Ando's discussion 'The Last House on the Left (1972, Wes Craven)' in the group 31 Days of Horror
"So they have hyped up movies that long as so called reality based movies eh ? Since then it must have been the way that at least hundreds of films have been hyped."
3 hours ago
Knaldskalle joined Ando's group
Thumbnail

storia del cinema

Old, rare, seminal, classic and forgotten films - and their history - are featured in this group. I'll post 100 year old streamers with a bit of background from time to time but feel free to post whatever forgotten discovery you've made in your…See More
3 hours ago
A group by Ando was featured
Thumbnail

storia del cinema

Old, rare, seminal, classic and forgotten films - and their history - are featured in this group. I'll post 100 year old streamers with a bit of background from time to time but feel free to post whatever forgotten discovery you've made in your…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconScubawayne and Ronny joined Netflix Movie Fans
6 hours ago
MrSpork replied to Ando's discussion 'The Last House on the Left (1972, Wes Craven)' in the group 31 Days of Horror
"I think I've seen this film,. I'm not sure. Wasn't this supposed to be somewhat based on a true story ?"
8 hours ago
A discussion started by Ando was featured

The Last House on the Left (1972, Wes Craven)

Last House on the Left is a tough, bitter little sleeper…See More
9 hours ago
eviltimes replied to MrSpork's discussion '--Horror Master Wes Craven Dead at age 76 from brain cancer--'
"Wes Craven, Horror Master, dead at 76.  RIP."
10 hours ago
tlatoanitzin replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Similar horror movies.' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Indeed, The Innocents is what I was looking for, a great movie that is. I don't know about the other versions, but this is genial. Thank you."
18 hours ago
cinemaphile replied to tlatoanitzin's discussion 'Horror movie' in the group What's The Name of That Movie?
"Cube is the only one worth watching."
20 hours ago
MrSpork left a comment for MrSpork
21 hours ago
MrSpork replied to MrSpork's discussion '--Horror Master Wes Craven Dead at age 76 from brain cancer--'
"R.I.P. It's the end of an era. "
21 hours ago

© 2015   Created by eviltimes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service